Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Could be consistent with a banana..."

A song for Baez:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH5ay10RTGY"]YouTube - ‪Banana Song (I'm A Banana)‬‏[/ame]

When did she say that, to whom and in what context? I know I missed that one. There are some real gems in the depos as well. The only that would make this thread better are the pics of some very interesting faces JA makes at the defense. LDB keeps her head down a lot I noticed but I've caught a few of hers over the course of this case. Gold I tell ya!!! :great:
I'm curious about a quote in someone's sig line/TIA

LDB: I'll never be in your corner, honey

just remembered this one/from a depo, maybe?

CA: I don't like it when people lie to me

LDB: me either

(LDB = da bomb, IMO)

this one always cracked me up LA tried to "feel her up" but was unsuccessful and they thought that may have gottened her pregnant and did a paternity test... yeah that's the ticket!

I'm sorry, I know that shouldn't be funny, but... he was unsuccessful!?!?! LOL He couldn't find her breasts? what the heck???

How about the great garbage vs trash debate and JB's reaction? Something like, "oh, we're back to that again!"

JA kind of laughingly admitting they'd been having a garbage vs trash debate and the expert witness on the stand informing us, "hey, there's nothing funny about that!" He took trash uber seriously! :crazy:

Just found this thread so excuse me if it's already been quoted but I haven't seen my two all time favorites:

Baez: Dr Vauss, is it not possible that an OLD hamburger or a piece of OLD MEAT could have been left in the car that could cause the results of the air samples?

Dr. Vauss: Sure, but it would have to be 20 pounds of raw hamburger eaten with a bag over your head!

Love that one!

Second:

Baez: Dr Vauss you are not a chemist, is that correct?
Dr.Vauss: That is correct

Baez goes to his pictionary board to list the breakdown and gets to magnesium, says it and than writes Mag and stops..he can't spell it....so he laughs.....even the chemist who is not a chemist can spell magnesium

This isn't a blunder in court but I couldn't help but laugh tonight after finding out JB has subpoenaed Dr.Vass and other body farm experts. I just know he is being assisted by LKB on what to ask. Shows he didn't know what he was doing first time around. Why would she do this since she is not on payroll? Drum roll.... HLN and IS has also announced she has been hired as a commentator for this case now. What do you know about that? LKB figured out a way to get paid and publicity. Exactly as RH predicted today JB chased RK down to serve a subpoena to get him on the stand. I found that funny too! All of it to me shows desperation and mass blunders.

Mods please move if not appropriate.

JB: "...Don't sit in that chair, Zanny's sitting there!"

:ufo:

JB strikes again: "After you took them out of the dry room, they were dry?"

wth? No way... did he really say that? I wish Murdock would have answered, "Sometimes I am but right now I'm not."

THIS is the icing on the cake!!! Thanks for the laughs!! :rocker::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:

...and then JB sayas "the check is in the mail" so good it's my new siggy. Then the lovely witness responds "Coming from an attorney, I appreciate that so much." :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::great:
Certainly an OMG moment!!:loser:

Are we allowed to include WSers comments during the trial? If so, one of the funniest moments for me was when ICA took "ill", and Dr. Fessel commented, "Give that girl a snort of chloroform and let's get this show on the road!"

:floorlaugh:

I believe JB said that dogs shouldn't be allowed to testify "in a death penalty case" which is even funnier (to me) because it implies they should be allowed to testify in any other type of case.

What was the point of objecting to the dogs anyway? The dogs can't tell how Caylee died, just that someone was dead, and the defense agrees that someone was dead.

This may not be so funny but it was a bit of a blunder for the defense when JB asked Dr. Vass about his Wikipedia or facebook entry saying he was a chemist and he said that he doesn't write there. Considering that JB went to some trouble to ask the computer guy that the chloroform page is a blog, correct? Anyone can write a blog, correct? (And no one ever even blamed Casey for writing the chloroform page...) Well, news for you, Jose Baez, anyone can write on Facebook and Wikipedia as well.

Though it's from a hearing rather than the trial I just have to include this little exchange between LA and LDB.

LA - takes the stand and mouths "I love you" to KC

LDB - I'm assuming you weren't speaking to me just now.

LA - Absolutely not.

Though it's from a hearing rather than the trial I just have to include this little exchange between LA and LDB.

LA - takes the stand and mouths "I love you" to KC

LDB - I'm assuming you weren't speaking to me just now.

LA - Absolutely not.

I absolutely love LDB!!!!!!

"keydley".....I can't even remember now how he used it...but he did....

one from jury selection

JB: your wife is a nurse. Where does she work?

PJ: Oak Manor nursing facility

JB: DOPE MANOR?

JB: (To Dr. Vass) you are not even allowed to touch the laser.

Dr. Vass: Yes, I have a license to touch it…:floorlaugh:

JB: Pftttt.. Ok, well you cannot use it…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9