Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB: Objection, the witness has already clarified his answer. There's no need to continue.

HHJP: response?

JA: Your Honor, ummm, <caught offguard and obviously distracted> i don't...I apologize. I was reading. Counsel repeat it, I got lost in my train of thought.

HHJP: He said, "Objection, the witness has already clarified his answer. There's no need to continue."

JA: I'm not sure that's a legal objection Judge...(goes back to reading)

JB: argumentative.

HHJP: overruled.

And my favorite (aside from the cadaver cars)

AF asking Dominic Casey about the video

AF: Why are you cutting open the garbage bags?
DC: To see what's inside of them

bawahaaaa :floorlaugh: I swear I woke up the neighborhood laughing at that one.

Dominic C. when on the stand today during redirect by the state. Paraphrasing Mr. Casey's comments--

I can't seem to hear you. :waitasec:

I can't see. :innocent:

I don't have a pen.

I don't need a pen.

I did not know Hoover was video taping me.

I think I'm confused.:floorlaugh:

Dom Casey pointing his finger and demanding his audio back. :floorlaugh:

DC when he couldnt respond to a question about why he was looking because the psychic told him flat out asks

''well what do you want me to do?"'

Funny stuff.

Has anyone done a snippet of the tape where CM snatches JB's pen and tosses it on the table? I know, I'm too tired and lazy tonight to go back and see if it's already posted. Night all. It's bedtime for Bonzo. lol

This is concerning the meaningless work, correct? If so, I belive this is taken out of context. On the cross examination, JA asked the witness about a test they had proformed being meaningless, because of the results. While I dont like JB at all, I think he was just trying to get his point across.

If you watch the same video starting at 6:53, that is where JA asked her the questions that prompted JB's question.

JB - Is this a true and accurate depiction of what it's depicting?

This is concerning the meaningless work, correct? If so, I belive this is taken out of context. On the cross examination, JA asked the witness about a test they had proformed being meaningless, because of the results. While I dont like JB at all, I think he was just trying to get his point across.

If you watch the same video starting at 6:53, that is where JA asked her the questions that prompted JB's question.

I agree..it was a sarcastic reference.

Dominic C. when on the stand today during redirect by the state. Paraphrasing Mr. Casey's comments--

I can't seem to hear you. :waitasec:

I can't see. :innocent:

I don't have a pen.

I don't need a pen.

I did not know Hoover was video taping me.

I think I'm confused.:floorlaugh:

My fave came before that:

DC discovers stylus on the teleprompter & says excitedly: "Hey look there's a pen!"

FG: Did you see a red Disney bag?

DC: A what?

FG: A red Disney bag!

DC: A what bag?

FG: DISNEY!

DC: Disney! Oh! No, there was no Disney there.

----------------------------------

DC:

Shall I put an X there? I think I'll put an X with a circle. And that's approximate.
I'll put an X. And a square.
I put a line from the X in the square. And an arrow.

Yesterday, when JB was asking his witness to ID the tobacco residue on the outside of the can, JB joked that "He must have been a bad shot."

JA yelled, "Objection, calls for speculation!"

Really, I'm no fan of JB, but JA really needs to calm down. He's started to remind me of Alan Alda's Hawkeye after he's had no sleep.

Plus, the poor court reporter has to take all this down!

make%252520it%252520stop%252520please.png

Oh, God, I laughed out loud at this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members