Trial Catch-Phrases /Bloopers,Baezisms and just plain funny MERGED

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez said to witness Murdock on stand:Sir your not a piece of duct tape are you? So you cant say your brand is my brand can you, sir
Lol what is Baez thinking when he says things like this

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I missed this. Hilarious!

Jose Baez who just asked a question to a witness but didn't like the answer - "Objection - don't answer, you are not allowed to answer that".

air quote" Also, my wife Morgan Fairchild, whom I've seen naked..... "air quote

by far JB's funniest statement so far

You all are making me crack up again with his comments - JB should quit his day job.

Lee Anthony wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. Although, it didn't go as far. It got so bad, a paternity test was conducted to see if he was Caylee's father.

Huh? Which is it?

this one always cracked me up LA tried to "feel her up" but was unsuccessful and they thought that may have gottened her pregnant and did a paternity test... yeah that's the ticket!

Witness responding to JB question with an answer JB didn't like....

JB: OBJECTION
HHJP: It was your question Mr Biaz!

To me, It just doesn't get funnier than this.........

Attachments

• b80bf8f6-c560-4859-9363-9c892af7f643_300.jpg
    b80bf8f6-c560-4859-9363-9c892af7f643_300.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 237
:crazy:
Lee Anthony wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. Although, it didn't go as far. It got so bad, a paternity test was conducted to see if he was Caylee's father.

Huh? Which is it?

Footsteps? Oh no, did GA put his feet in there as well?

You don't get pregnant from feet, I don't think.

To me, It just doesn't get funnier than this.........
No, it doesn't... lol

When I first saw that pic I thought it was a photoshop edit put out as a joke. Then I realized it was for real and about died laughing.

JB: We are proceeding with that procedure

paraphrase as I dont recall word for word

baez: so the adipocere could form from chicken fat?

vass: I am not sure, about chicken

baez: because you are not a chemist!

vass *flatly*: because I havent looked at chicken fat :|

JB to YM: "Did Ms. Anthony ever tell you that she committed suicide?" :floorlaugh:

on cross ex questioning Cindy about patio door on her home. Something to the effect...(I can't find the exact quote.)

JB: Casey could easily open the door.

CA: Yes, Casey could easily open the door. (how she kept a straight face IDK)

JB: I mean Caylee could open the door.

Judge Perry to Baez.."So... yor argment is not 403... your argument is 6th amendment right to confrontation?"

another one this morning, JP to defence:"If you're going to talk, you need to turn the microphone on."

Every time JB addresses the jury in the morning and afternoon and says "Good morning ladies and gentleman" or Good afternoon ladies and gentleman" and he does this smirky smile it just makes me giggle (and not like a little school girl either) LOL

We laugh everytime JB asks the same question but only LOUDER when he doesn't get the answer he wants for first 5 times

What sticks in my mind is Dr. Arpad Vass´ likeable appearance on the witness stand. Such a nice man! He even got a fan page on Facebook after his testimony - much to his surprize, according to his son.
Here are two things he said:

Dr. Vass to Jose Baez: "I don't think you understand what's happening here."

And (about his work at the "Body Farm"): Jose Baez: "It´s your opinion on something that has never been studied?"
Arpad Vass: "Well, fortunately we don´t get a lot of children."

PX00243_91.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members