Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it, this thread needs to come with a warning:
CAUTION: do not have any liquids or flames around when reading. Could cause injury to ones self or any electronic items within a 10 foot radius. PROCEED at your own risk. Also it is advised to either have a Depends on or use of the restroom PRIOR to entering. May cause a leakage of sorts.

What a laugh riot this has been. Thank you all! :rocker::woohoo:

My thanks too!

I do not have the exact phrase. I am trying to find it but perhaps someone knows what I am speaking of .. when Hunnington was being asked a question about the fly process of when they appear and at what stage.. he quoted somthing to the extend.. paraphrasing.. but that the mother flys... good to feed to get food for their young just was as any mother would do.. I about hit the floor.. in this case with a mother accused of killing her child and to reference that even a FLY would take care of its offspring.. it hit me like wow... foot in mouth.

Does anyone remember that and if so do you have a link to the transcript to that. It seemed like somthing when he said it that JB was probally thinking.. omg.... no that just didnt happen and that he hoped the jury didnt take that into the context of even a fly protects and cares for its offspring...
did anyone eles catch that.

The poor guy in mince meat.. JB there are ways to interput the truth.. but not way to change FACTS.. JA is each day rearing the head of a snake!

JA asking Dr. Huntington how he knew (from a picture!) that there was tobacco spit in one of the cans from the trash. To which the esteemed entomologist/chemist/decomp expert replies, " I know people who spit tobacco juice in a can and it looks just like that."

Followed by Ja actually retrieving a can from the trash evidence and asking Dr. Huntington if it looked like there was tobacco spit in that can. To which our esteemed entomology/chemist/tobacco spit expert replies, "Well, I would need a flashlight."

:floorlaugh:

I loved when JA asked if there was any "food" in the trash and Dr H said In a photo he saw a small piece of salami in the salami package and then the face he made when JA said "ok we'll look at that" and proceeded to show him and the jury it was a piece of PAPER :floorlaugh::rocker: priceless

I loved when JA asked if there was any "food" in the trash and Dr H said In a photo he saw a small piece of salami in the salami package and then the face he made when JA said "ok we'll look at that" and proceeded to show him and the jury it was a piece of PAPER :floorlaugh::rocker: priceless

Also, Huntington making some statement about not thinking something was food, unless it was dehydrated. WTH?! Dehydrated food is not still food? :floorlaugh:

Can we list irritants on this thread as well?

Examples:
- The way JB is always smiling as the Jury.
- JB's incessant use of "writing everything down to help the jury understand it better" - "Can the witness stand down please?"
- JB's visual aids... What a difference between the state and the defense in presentation

I've used WFTV as my view in this case...one day Bill S. mentioned that jb was good with electronic gagets---that he knew his way around them and attributed them to jb working at lexus nexus----
WOW--wonder how he feels about it now..every time jb tries to follow up on something with the electronics/computer he stumbles....needs help....that board---all wrinkly.....

Oh yeah today (okay yesterday)---HHJP was reviewing the testimony of Dr. Haskell last Saturday and jb offered to help him or show him something and HHJP said he prefered to do his searching on his onw....something along those lines...wow

JA: "You didn't wrap your pig in a blanket did you?"

JA had told the judge he would use that phrase. lol

LOL I just watched this on the DVR and OMG so funny - I bet JA never would of thought he would say this in a trial. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

If you could please move your microphone closer Mr. Rodriguez, this room has really bad 'akookstics'.
J. Baez

"This isn't my first radio." Um, I mean rodeo.
HHJP
:innocent:

Witness responding to JB question with an answer JB didn't like....

JB: OBJECTION
HHJP: It was your question Mr Biaz!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This one is even more hilarious than my personal favourite of JB asking YM if he'd ever asked if ICA had committed suicide.

"Believe me. Please believe me." Dr. Spitz to JA

"You see the skeleton here. It's lookin' at you, it's lookin' at me." Dr. Spitz to JA

:crazy:

Footsteps? Oh no, did GA put his feet in there as well?

You don't get pregnant from feet, I don't think.

You can't say that for a certainty can you?Thats because you didnt study that isnt it?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:great::woohoo:

Oh good golly! I'm crying from laughing so hard. These comments are a riot. A perfect thread to come to when things are slow or sad.

Today when Dr. Spitz was cross examined by Jeff, Dr. S answered the 1st question
I don't remember.
2nd question--I don't remember.
3rd question, I don't remember.
My 16 year old was in the room with me and said --I bet you a pizza he answers his next question with--I don't remember.

He did.:great: My son got his pizza.

Another funny moment. Baez asked one of the defense witnesses if he talked when he was examining Casey's room. The witness said NO. Baez asked why not.
The witness said he worked alone. :lol:

:great::woohoo:

Oh good golly! I'm crying from laughing so hard. These comments are a riot. A perfect thread to come to when things are slow or sad.

Today when Dr. Spitz was cross examined by Jeff, Dr. S answered the 1st question
I don't remember.
2nd question--I don't remember.
3rd question, I don't remember.
My 16 year old was in the room with me and said --I bet you a pizza he answers his next question with--I don't remember.

He did.:great: My son got his pizza.

Good for your son!!! hope he enjoyed it!! :great:

Just the way he grabbed up that big box when he went to get the cans out made me laugh so hard.

Wonder if Casey thought WOW thats what it looks like to be called out as she was looking at Dr huntington's face.

Also JA when the defence had the first defence witness on, the lady from the FBI lab. JA turned arround and grabbed JBs magic scroodles marker boards and almost fell over with it. I rolled laughing. that was on his cross exam right beforre he homesteaded JBs magic scroodles pad.

I honestly can see him stomping arround his house all upset jerking things and dropping stuff. I bet he does.

When Cindy Anthony was being questioned by Linda (prosecution), she was asked about the picture of Casey and Caylee, where Caylee had the same shorts on in the photo, that also was found with her remains, Baez objected when Linda wanted to further question Cindy about that, in hopes to refresh her memory. It starts at about the 16 min. mark. Baez said "inconsistent statement". Judge Perry told Baez, "She that she hasn't even asked the question yet", referring to Linda.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28235883/index.html
(the 16 min mark)

I laughed so hard.:doh:

I do not have the exact phrase. I am trying to find it but perhaps someone knows what I am speaking of .. when Hunnington was being asked a question about the fly process of when they appear and at what stage.. he quoted somthing to the extend.. paraphrasing.. but that the mother flys... good to feed to get food for their young just was as any mother would do.. I about hit the floor.. in this case with a mother accused of killing her child and to reference that even a FLY would take care of its offspring.. it hit me like wow... foot in mouth.

The states bug guy said the same thing. Touching really.

The hearing with HHJP carefully reading a transcript of texting between ICA and Tony Lazzaro cracked me up:

Mr. Lazzario (sic): Yo.
Ms. Anthony: Yo.
Mr. Lazzario: Suck. a. D. (HHJP looks up over his readers)

The hearing with HHJP carefully reading a transcript of texting between ICA and Tony Lazzaro cracked me up:

Mr. Lazzario (sic): Yo.
Ms. Anthony: Yo.
Mr. Lazzario: Suck. a. D. (HHJP looks up over his readers)

And one of the attorneys said "I believe that's referring to a sex act" and he looked like "no duh":floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine