DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Could you put your skull back together?" - Ashton to Spitz

(And no, he couldn't actually.)

"Could you put your skull back together?" - Ashton to Spitz

(And no, he couldn't actually.)

This has been such a welcome comic relief reading this thread today. I hope when the trial is over some talented person will put together a video montage!

This has been such a welcome comic relief reading this thread today. I hope when the trial is over some talented person will put together a video montage!

Welcome to WS GrammyStarfish!

:welcome:

Can anyone help me find the very end before the break where JA is doing his Cross on the Bug Guy and he says

" Lets get that Garbage and Look at what was in the Salami Case"...

His antics and what he says under his breath had me laughing for days...

(it was when he was trying to get the box of garbage open and

JB was saying "Can't we just use the picture?"

and JA was sawing away on the box)

?????

I am totally paraphrasing here, do not have the exact quotes. Yesterday when JA was questioning Dr. Spitz, he asked him if has been involved in a lot of high profile cases.

JA-- You were involved in the OJ Simpson case?

Spitz-- Yes.

JA-- The Scott Peterson Case?

Spitz-- Yes.

JA-- The Menendez brothers?

Spitz-- No.

JA-- (in somewhat of a snarky tone) Oh, you didn't get that one?

That made me laugh right the heck out loud, hard.

I have been laughing for the last hour. I have seen most of this on the computer every day but you guys putting it together on one thread has made me realize how "strange" this whole thing is. Trial seems so intense and I miss some of these things but this is hysterical. My gut hurts from laughing. Thanks to all WS for their contributions. :rocker:

This might have been posted already ( I didn't read the whole thread yet) but one of my favorites was when LDB went to assist CMason with something electronically at the podium:

CMason when she was done: you stay right there
LDB: I don't work for you

Hilarious!

Not funny haha, but funny...well, okay, just stupid:

JB suggesting that Lee followed in his father's (molesting) footsteps...as if GA pulled Lee aside and said, "Hey son, if you were ever considering molesting someone, I know just the right victim..."

JB asking Yuri, out of the blue, if he ever went by the name Dick Tracy Orlando...the many things that must have gone through the jury's mind at that moment...picturing Yuri in a mask and cape ...or a fedora...fighting crime by night.

Can anyone help me find the very end before the break where JA is doing his Cross on the Bug Guy and he says

?????

That was a great moment. Baez trying to get him to use the picture. I was laughing so hard. Jeff Aston reminded me of me trying to get a box of anything in the kitchen open. For some reason I'm always at the wrong end. His adrenalin was pumping knowing what was in that package of salami. It was a "scorch" moment for sure.

Not funny haha, but funny...well, okay, just stupid:

JB suggesting that Lee followed in his father's (molesting) footsteps...as if GA pulled Lee aside and said, "Hey son, if you were ever considering molesting someone, I know just the right victim..."

Oh you are so right! I was discussing this with a friend of mine that day, and I was trying to imagine how LA would have gotten this "tip". Either this would have to had come from ICA or GA himself. I would say, although I am neither a psychologist nor a chemist, that a brother of a SA victim who was the type of brother the victim would confide in, would not be the kind of brother who would say, "Hey, I know you told me what Dad did to you in confidence and I acted horrified at the time, but now you got me thinking..." And if GA was the one who told him, it would be similar to what you wrote... and he would have had to have been pretty sure LA would be interested in such an idea, which is a pretty big stretch, it seems to me. How on earth is that believable at all? I think JB wanted to use his "Flowers in the Attic" reference is all. There is no logical way that a son would follow in his father's footsteps for this like he might take up the same career or hobby as his dad.

Oh you are so right! I was discussing this with a friend of mine that day, and I was trying to imagine how LA would have gotten this "tip". Either this would have to had come from ICA or GA himself. I would say, although I am neither a psychologist nor a chemist, that a brother of a SA victim who was the type of brother the victim would confide in, would not be the kind of brother who would say, "Hey, I know you told me what Dad did to you in confidence and I acted horrified at the time, but now you got me thinking..." And if GA was the one who told him, it would be similar to what you wrote... and he would have had to have been pretty sure LA would be interested in such an idea, which is a pretty big stretch, it seems to me. How on earth is that believable at all? I think JB wanted to use his "Flowers in the Attic" reference is all. There is no logical way that a son would follow in his father's footsteps for this like he might take up the same career or hobby as his dad.

Okay, people may hate us by now cause the subject matter is horrible, but since I am always honest with you guys, I have to write...the bolded part made me giggle. What twilight zone would you have to be in?

?????

Here you go Souls. From about 9 minutes in.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28275837/index.html

OMG! Watch the video with the sound of... LOL.... wayy to funny... looks like he wants to hurry before DT say objection..LOL>>>
Look at the expression on the experts face as JA approaches him with the evidence....lol

OMG! Watch the video with the sound of... LOL.... wayy to funny...

I was already listening to LA's early interview with LE so I thought I would watch this with the sound off like you suggested... it was pretty funny. I also laughed when you see LDB's feet kind of start to approach and then back up... I could feel her wanting to say, "Here, I'll open it, you are going to cut yourself open with those scissors," but then she saw that wild look in his eyes and backed quickly away. :D

And PS to Just Jayla - no, you are right, the subject matter is horrible, but I have been really trying to weigh each of the DT's "bombshells" for reasonable doubt. That was one in particular where I could not possibly come up with any reasonable explanation. The terminology JB was ridiculous, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics