Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor SM can't find work.....oh wait....

After the hearing, Truslow said his client always thought he would get bond because he is innocent. He added that Sidney may move to a family residence in Berkeley County and had work lined up with his brother. The bond allows the Moorers to freely travel within the state, but they must get permission to leave South Carolina.

If the judge allowed them to go to Florida for a job interview, it would seem that he would be aware of the possibility Sidney would get the job so I wouldn't be shocked if he agrees to the move.

I wouldn't be shocked if the Judge turned out to be TM's biological relative. Sure would explain his decisions.

Maybe they are waiting on DNA from leg found in Charleston last weekend. They have to be wondering if it could possibly be from Heather. I just have to believe they are going to find her. In my heart of hearts I believe her soul cannot be at rest. The Moorers' will never confess. Still feel as though her father might have helped them with disposal of body.

Maybe they are waiting on DNA from leg found in Charleston last weekend. They have to be wondering if it could possibly be from Heather. I just have to believe they are going to find her. In my heart of hearts I believe her soul cannot be at rest. The Moorers' will never confess. Still feel as though her father might have helped them with disposal of body.

Do you have a link on finding a leg?

This link says it was found over 2 months ago,

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/29315944/coroner-leg-found-near-charleston-marina-is-from-a-human

Seems they did identify it already:

http://myfox8.com/2015/07/01/torso-partial-human-leg-found-at-south-carolina-marina/

The Charleston County Coroner’s Office said the torso belonged to 30-year-old McCoy Wright, of North Charleston, S.C., who was last seen in September 2014.

A partial human leg belonging to Wright found at the marina in mid-June.

Wright had been missing since Sept. 26, 2014, when North Charleston police responded to the Westmoreland Bridge after authorities said two men went over the side, WCSC reported

Anything left of Heather's remains, assuming there was anything left, would be skeletal parts by this point. Sorry to be graphic about that, but it will be 3 years this December.

Anything left of Heather's remains, assuming there was anything left, would be skeletal parts by this point. Sorry to be graphic about that, but it will be 3 years this December.
Not that it changes your point about her remains, but it will be 2 years this December, not 3.

It's Friday afternoon, just in time for an update about the M's. I love Truslow's comment to the Judge about the "pre trial publicity preventing SM from finding work in Horry county". Surely he realizes that TM is at the root of most of the negative publicity!! Just more projection and spin. Here's an little update on the recent request...http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article32648322.html

86moorer_jbm17

Ankle monitor + dress = so classy!

I've been summoned...

for jury duty on the 14th of September.

Too bad it's not related to this case. Too bad that I'd quickly be released if it was... :)

Horry County Solicitor's Office consented to the bond modification allowing SM to move and didn't put up a fight. I think another member here hit the nail on the head when referring to the Solicitor as SPINELESS!

GMAB

“I was incarcerated on false charges and was unable to pay,” Moorer wrote in court records. “I want a trial.”

http://www.myhorrynews.com/paid_content/article_d4501784-50b2-11e5-84ed-27d16e0b8520.html

There are several things that I am trying to sort out since this news broke.

In the body of the article it says "Moorer’s request for a bench trial has been scheduled for 3 p.m. Oct. 28 at the Horry County magistrate office in Surfside Beach, according to court filings."

The article's title says "he wants a jury trial." . My question is which type of trial is scheduled? Does he have to appear in person at both types of trials? If so, with a new job in Florida, can he take time off so soon after getting the job? Are the Mrs. and children moving to Fla. also? I can't imagine her request to move to Fla. is not imminent. Can anyone imagine him being 'allowed' by the Mrs. to move to Fla. without her? Additionally, there is no telling when the fraud charges will come up. So, it really is not that great for them in my opinion. If he really wanted to work he would have taken the job with his brother. At least the family would have stood with him through whatever is coming next.

Well that's it. The state is telegraphing they are not taking this case to trial anytime soon. Otherwise they would fight to keep the M's in state and they would have already had a trial scheduled.

They only get 1 bite of the apple so if they don't have enough to successfully litigate this murder, then they shouldn't proceed forward.

So disheartening to think these two may never be brought to justice. Hugs and love to the Elvis family and friends xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur