Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the state doesn't want to take the case to trial but is putting off dropping the charges. Maybe they think evidence is going to magically appear. I would have thought the state would find out whether the job interview was real, were they able to fight the bond modification? Did they have any say?

I wonder if the state is just going to keep the charges pending until they feel they can drop them without horry county going up in flames and just let the Moorers do whatever they want until then?

If Sidney gets the job, I guess they're all moving to Orlando. There will be less drama, and perhaps less ruckus if the state drops the charges. I think that is why the state didn't question the interview..they want the Moorers to go away...for this whole case to fade away.

If the murder charges go away, the Medicare and other fraud cases will still be in play, so the M's aren't getting out of dodge completely. I read somewhere one of the fraud charges could net up to 10 yrs in prison.

I believe the state doesn't want to take the case to trial but is putting off dropping the charges. Maybe they think evidence is going to magically appear. I would have thought the state would find out whether the job interview was real, were they able to fight the bond modification? Did they have any say?

I wonder if the state is just going to keep the charges pending until they feel they can drop them without horry county going up in flames and just let the Moorers do whatever they want until then?

If Sidney gets the job, I guess they're all moving to Orlando. There will be less drama, and perhaps less ruckus if the state drops the charges. I think that is why the state didn't question the interview..they want the Moorers to go away...for this whole case to fade away.

I doubt they will ever move away from the security of the Caison Compound and I highly doubt there is a legitimate job interview or a serious consideration to relocate for a job.

The Toys R Us credit card is a branded visa or mastercard that allows the card holder to earn points/rewards for using the card, which can provide discounts or freebies @ Toys R Us. It can be used anywhere major credit cards are accepted.

It doesn't mean they spent $6000+ at Toys R Us itself. Just like I have an airline credit card. My purchases earn points which I can redeem for travel, but only a very small % of my purchases are actually acquired through travel, the majority of my purchases fall into several other categories.

So the underlying credit card company (either Visa or Mastercard) is the party going after the deadbeat M's on this, or whoever they sold off the debt to.

You know you get a card with a good rate, but if you miss a payment, or as it seems here, stop making payments, the rate skyrockets. This debt probably grew while they sit in jail.

This is very frustrating indeed.

I do think if the state drops the case, there is a good chance they will move. Despite cameras and security at home they will probably be looking over their shoulders constantly afterwards and I would imagine that would take it's toll eventually.

They'll still face fraud charges at the Federal?/State? level for Medicaid and the other things. They'll move, alright... to the penitentiary if they're found guilty.

If the murder charges go away, the Medicare and other fraud cases will still be in play, so the M's aren't getting out of dodge completely. I read somewhere one of the fraud charges could net up to 10 yrs in prison.

I hope so. These 2 are something special.

So... I wonder how the vacay, er, uh... job interview went?

It's been a week now.

We all know how long it sometimes takes for employers to get back to you about a job offer. If they even do!

Could it be possible that he knew going into it that he wouldn't even get an offer? Or, couldn't logistically move to Florida anyway? And that, he just wanted to take a little trip with the family?

Sketchy all around.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=1240232#.VdHqNSyrRFQ

There was no interview. They went to Disney and TMs mom footed the bill.

I didn't realize the interview was in Orlando Florida. Who are the fooling. I wonder why fb was quiet. I bet they won't post any pics. Wouldn't it be great if someone recognized them while in DIsney and snapped a few pics.....

I am appalled that the judge approved this trip. Even if there was a job interview the only one that needed to leave the state was SM. It also makes me sick that this couple continues to live a somewhat normal life while HE has lost the ability to live any type of life and her family spends each day grief-stricken.

That said, the only positive thing that can be said about this excursion is that hopefully, the children had one week of living a happy life. I cannot imagine spending 24/7 with parents as psychologically disturbed as TM and SM. We can only guess the turmoil these innocent children are exposed to each day. Perhaps that is what motivated the judge to approve this trip. jmho

I didn't realize the interview was in Orlando Florida. Who are the fooling. I wonder why fb was quiet. I bet they won't post any pics. Wouldn't it be great if someone recognized them while in DIsney and snapped a few pics.....

or if she signs up under another name on the diz boards and posts her trip report.

The blame lies squarely in the lap of the judge, for it's him who approved this little excursion to Orlando. This judge is a defense-biased judge from appearances so far, along with some of his prior rulings in other cases. Expect more of the same from this dude. And, with the state backing down, the DA doesn't seem to have much passion in the case anymore. At least that's the impression they're giving.

The blame lies squarely in the lap of the judge, for it's him who approved this little excursion to Orlando. This judge is a defense-biased judge from appearances so far, along with some of his prior rulings in other cases. Expect more of the same from this dude. And, with the state backing down, the DA doesn't seem to have much passion in the case anymore. At least that's the impression they're giving.

Yup. Sad but true. Seems LE can't get a strong case against these lovebirds (puke) --- keeping faith Heathers remains will one day be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you KNOW that TM won't be able to stop herself from posting those Disney pics and will probably post them under SM's account as if he were the one posting them. She might try to caption them as old pictures in an attempt to hide the fact they went on a vacation but she'll post them somewhere... somehow. I have no doubt it.

ETA: I mean how else will she rub it in the faces of everyone who loves and misses Heather Elvis that she's out having fun at Disney World?

PS. I loved the photo of TM with her feet in the ocean proudly displaying her ankle bracelet on her Facebook page.

Now you KNOW that TM won't be able to stop herself from posting those Disney pics and will probably post them under SM's account as if he were the one posting them. She might try to caption them as old pictures in an attempt to hide the fact they went on a vacation but she'll post them somewhere... somehow. I have no doubt it.

ETA: I mean how else will she rub it in the faces of everyone who loves and misses Heather Elvis that she's out having fun at Disney World?

PS. I loved the photo of TM with her feet in the ocean proudly displaying her ankle bracelet on her Facebook page.

I agree. If she goes anywhere she will have to let everyone know, she is that deep into her personality disorder. She is a very problematic mental disorder, not a contemplating, normal person by many means in any. She is dangerous, well obviously, and I hope I don't see her get away with her part in murdering a girl who would have never hurt anyone in that way. There is no justification for what Tammy Moorer did and Sidney, and no heaven because God don't love ugly and the blasphemous and her trying to portray "everything for family as God will justify what we do for family" on her facebook is just sickening. Heather was God's child, so justify that with God Tammy Moorer! I think she is so smug because someone else, Sidney, family member, or paid person actually did the deed and the body is well disposed of. But when least expected, when she thinks she is doing so well, her deeds will bite her.

Hope the trial date is set soon and to her "oh, so much surprise" she is found guilty as is Sidney. And it can happen, oh yes, no matter who argues there is not enough evidence, GUILTY verdicts happen everyday. We are dealing with people on a jury, even the attorneys choosing are never sure.

They sure were quite talkative, opening their FB pages for all to see for awhile there weren't they?

The "hold up" has been BRI--HOLD ON SHE HAD HER BABY ON OR AROUND 8/15/2015. Now the games are over and court dates should be a comin!!!! That may be the very last time Tammy has her feet in the Sand. Watch for movement on this case now.

Sm's account was erased, the other day it was filled with pictures and smiles and evidence--today it's emptied out--but i am so sure the cops have copies of everything including her feet in the sand with braclet on. Bri's baby boy was born let the courts begin......justice will prevail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes