Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have zero faith that there will be justice for Heather. This "judge" is a joke and the solicitor doesn't seem to care at all. Pathetic. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotches of SM and TM and may their arms be too short to scratch.

My prediction will end up being right. I said the Moorers will move to Florida, the drama between them and the locals will end, and the prosecution will quietly drop the charges.

I'm also pretty sure I was saying over a year ago that the prosecution had nothing on them. It was pressure from the public that caused them to be arrested.

Sad to say it, but I think the only hope we have is the discovery of the remains and some forensic help.

Folks, you've been given a little leeway on TM and SM's social media, but the rules still apply.

Social Media/Social Networking Links, e.g., Facebook and Twitter

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

Yeah, they need to find the body now. I have always believed it is in the area across from their house. Ponds, debris and all grown up, and the perfect spot to keep an eye on anyone going in there. Was that area ever checked

My prediction will end up being right. I said the Moorers will move to Florida, the drama between them and the locals will end, and the prosecution will quietly drop the charges.

I'm also pretty sure I was saying over a year ago that the prosecution had nothing on them. It was pressure from the public that caused them to be arrested.

I have to take exception with what you said. Are you saying this was a rush to judgement because of public pressure? I don't think so. They have nothing? This man makes a phone call to this girl from a payphone. She calls her friend upset that she just spoke to him. Then there are numerous calls to this couple's phone. (His phone, but who was in control of it?) Then she goes to the landing. A truck is spotted on video (a black truck by chance that the couple owns, black blob or not) going to and fro the landing. I just do not believe that is coincidence. What would be the chances of this truck going to and from the landing at that time of night after her car going and not returning? (I have to believe if they have the truck on video, they have her car going to PTL and not returning.) The wife makes threatening texts to the woman. Multiple alibis straight from her family member's mouths in the media. Oh and body or not, a young woman that was very active on social media has not been heard from in 2 years and apparently has disappeared from the face of the earth. I see motive. I see lies on the defendants part. Scott Peterson was convicted on circumstantial evidence very similar to this and he is on death row.

The wheels of justice often grind slowly and sometimes they do stop completely and can't turn again in a particular case. True justice would be the victim being brought back, alive and well. There can never really be justice in a murder as a result. But just as often, even if a case is shelved for a few years, later it can be litigated. Different solicitor, different judge, people die and people retire. You just never know and there is no statute of limitations for murder.

If you believe in a higher power of some kind or Karma, then you might also believe each human is accountable for their actions in this life and harm done to others creates a Karmic debt that can't be escaped. Sometimes that is the only justice that will be found. Either way, the victim never comes back alive and that's really what all their loved ones want more than anything else.

I have a friend who is a higher up at Disney World. Today I briefed her on the case, ending that SM (out on bond) possibly went to Disney to seek employment. Literally within seconds she told me via the database that Sidney S. Moorer was recently hired at Epcot as a Cook. Obviously I can't link this so take it for what its worth.

I have a friend who is a higher up at Disney World. Today I briefed her on the case, ending that SM (out on bond) possibly went to Disney to seek employment. Literally within seconds she told me via the database that Sidney S. Moorer was recently hired at Epcot as a Cook. Obviously I can't link this so take it for what its worth.

Guess, you could say that 'Sidney S. Moorer's Goose is now Cooked'..

Yeah, they need to find the body now. I have always believed it is in the area across from their house. Ponds, debris and all grown up, and the perfect spot to keep an eye on anyone going in there. Was that area ever checked

I think volunteers searched that area (but who knows how thoroughly) because that's when TMs dad threatened one of them with a stick, or a branch, etc. (I know there was a police report filed.) So, it would seem to me... that particular search made the Ms nervous enough to respond with threats.

Like so many others, it breaks my heart to think that justice may never be found for Heather. But the one thing I just truly don't understand is this... why has the trial been delayed indefinitely VS. the charges dropped altogether? Or I guess... the better question should be... why haven't the MOORERS tried harder to get the charges dropped if the state doesn't have enough to convict them? Even with the modified bond conditions, "monitoring by home detention" is still required. Surely, the Ms would fight tooth and nail to get the charges dropped COMPLETELY if they thought the case would never make it to trial. But, there hasn't been any evidence at all (that I know of) to suggest that their attorney's have ever tried to get them dropped.

I don't really know how all that works, as far as the law is concerned, but I assume that the court can't hold people hostage with monitoring devices without some sort of justification. The only logical reason I can think of would be if they plan to file a motion to dismiss if, and when, the state moves forward with a case by citing a violation of their right to a speedy trial.

It's completely mind boggling to me!

IF true, then Disney must not do background checks, because a background check would certainly bring up the legal baggage that comes with SM. And, hired as a cook? His background is handyman. Is Disney that desperate for cooks at Epcot?

If I was ever accused of something I didn't do, I'd be screaming my head off pleading my innocence. The M's never really did that, which I think is odd and never understood why? And, they were accused of murder among other things.

I would too. Not sure if they are covered by the gag order now. I thought they were.

If I was ever accused of something I didn't do, I'd be screaming my head off pleading my innocence. The M's never really did that, which I think is odd and never understood why? And, they were accused of murder among other things.

I think they are actually proud of themselves. However, the short time I have been following cases on websleuths, I have seen cases where people are charged and sit in jail for years without even a trial date, but it eventually comes. The only reason they are out is because they did not have serious criminal histories, or they would likely be sitting in jail waiting for the trial date for a long time as in some other cases. It will interesting to see if they are allowed to move to Florida. It will be interesting to see if the job offer holds once Disney finds out more about him. I doubt he was up front about his situation. I doubt Judge Dennis is really impressed with them in any way, maybe just doing someone a favor, and hopefully will get fed up with their audacity.

The only reason they are out is because they did not have serious criminal histories, or they would likely be sitting in jail waiting for the trial date for a long time - of course there are a lot of people charged with serious crimes out and waiting for a trial date. Do hear about people who murder while out on waiting for trial charged with attempted or conspiracy to commit murder.

The only reason they are out is because they did not have serious criminal histories, or they would likely be sitting in jail waiting for the trial date for a long time - of course there are a lot of people charged with serious crimes out and waiting for a trial date. Do hear about people who murder while out on waiting for trial charged with attempted or conspiracy to commit murder.

Maybe I dreamed it but I could swear I read somewhere that the judge said they were allowed bond so they could provide for their children in case that in the future they're in jail (for ever probably )? that's no reason enough IMHO for someone facing murder charges anyway.

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

If it's true that SM was hired by Epcot as a cook, how stupid can he be to think that info. would not get out eventually? Is Epcot really going to want to keep someone on staff who is awaiting a murder trail for a young woman? I doubt it. Can these two possibly living in such a fantasy land that they believed this would all work out magically??? Unreal!

Being in the culinary field for many years, I can tell you when it comes to kitchen staff, unfortunately, more cooks have some kind of record than not. A "cook" can be at the bottom of the kitchen hierarchy, depending on the job or skills needed. Most kitchens don't do a background check or research google unless it's some type of kitchen management, they just need anther pair of hands.

Don't think Disney's reputation would stand for it though once they found out... This is sickening.

IF true, then Disney must not do background checks, because a background check would certainly bring up the legal baggage that comes with SM. And, hired as a cook? His background is handyman. Is Disney that desperate for cooks at Epcot?

I don't believe the BBM. No way Disney hired Sidney Moorer without doing a background check. This is how wild rumors get started. :rolleyes: Most likely, he got a construction job. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes