Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering if someone paid them for a future book deal or something like that

I'm betting TM's mom coughed up the money, just to get 'this one' out of the way.

I'm also thinking the cc company settled for a fraction of the amount owed, cause they knew if he ends up in prison, they won't get a dime.

I'm pretty sure SM's attorney advised him to settle and not cause any extra attention. As if. :escape:

Maybe the state is praying to find Heather's remains? Then the **** will hit the fan! TM mother will have to bail them out forever if she did pay out the debt. IMOO she has always supported these 2 idiots.

And don't forget about those Medicaid fraud charges! They'll still have to face the music about that, no matter what. They lied about their true income for 7 years and received inappropriate benefits worth more than $10,000.

More carry-on over at FB. Sidneys profile pic is now a RSO from PA.

Lord knows what she is trying to say by doing this, but I am hoping there has been a fall out between the two accused.

:jail:

Lord knows what she is trying to say by doing this, but I am hoping there has been a fall out between the two accused.

She is nuts. And how do you know who that is, jellybeanz?

Bet TM is trying to make it look like SM was hacked and they are victims again. Poor baby! :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: We are onto your games now.

I find it so funny that she photo shops her profile picture when everyone knows what she REALLY looks like!

I don't know what she really looks like as I've never seen her in person. Then again, I don't really care. She can Photoshop wings on her back and it doesn't change anything in this case.

HCDP certainly has some internal issues to work out. This guy needs to be locked up IMO.

Not sure what effect it will have on the HE case since he one of the investigators?

They've been as quiet about the situation as they could.

HORRY COUNTY, SC (WMBF) – The Horry County Police Department terminated a veteran detective due to sustained sexual harassment allegations, according to 2015 internal investigation documents obtained by WMBF News.

[...]

with video - http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/31367890/veteran-detective-fired-amid-sexual-harassment-allegations

They probably don't have the evidence to prove they murdered her - but obviously still believe that is the case. I don't know how they will prove kidnapping - any thoughts?

Sure is quiet here - everyone in shock? You kidnap a person and that person is never seen again? Explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member