Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Sidney has a trial date. Tammy does not.

Kirk Truslow, attorney for Sidney Moorer, said that he is ready to go to court for motions starting on June 13 and for trial on June 20.

Greg McCollum, attorney for Tammy Moorer, said her case has not been set for a trial date, but they are ready if and when that date is chosen.

http://wpde.com/news/local/murder-ch...her-elvis-case

Sad, sad news. I predict all charges (except the Medicaid fraud) against TM will be dropped, and only Sidney will stand trial.

I doubt either flipped. Murder charges were dropped against both of them.

Kirk Truslow, attorney for Sidney Moorer, said that he is ready to go to court for motions starting on June 13 and for trial on June 20.

Greg McCollum, attorney for Tammy Moorer, said her case has not been set for a trial date, but they are ready if and when that date is chosen.

Wtf

From the above link:

Murder charges dismissed against Tammy and Sidney Moorer in Heather Elvis case

"The charges of murder have been dismissed against Tammy Moorer and Sidney Moorer in the Heather Elvis case, according to court paperwork filed March 10.

An obstruction of justice charge has also been dismissed for Tammy Moorer and two charges of indecent exposure have also been dismissed against both.

The kidnapping charge is still in place for Tammy and Sidney Moorer, according to the Horry County Public Index. Sidney Moorer also still faces obstruction of justice charges, according to the Horry County Public Index."

(Eta: sorry it looks like you guys have already been discussing this. Just seeing this now.)

:banghead:

Eta: How can kidnapping still be in place, but no murder charge? Going back to read.
ARGGGH

This is such sadness for the Elvis family.

I kept thinking SM flipped, maybe TM did.

I don't think she would be ranting on SM's FB page if she'd flipped. But who knows what goes on in her twisted brain.

Unless they have TM on video in that truck, I don't think they'll be able to make charges against her stick. And I don't think the video is clear enough to see who was in it.

( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: )

These <modsnip> are going to get away with murder!!

:(

No body, charges dropped...This is the worst outcome ever. I'm furious!!!!!!!

And you know TM is just so happy with herself... I'm so mad right now. Putting myself in timeout.

Eta: all I can say is karma is a b÷=%$. They'll get theirs.

Eta: sorry for the :drama: , but this is BS!! I need blood pressure medication right now.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

A body isn't needed to prove murder, but there does need to be evidence the person is dead and there does need to be a good link to suggest persons A & B were responsible for the victim's death. Like blood or other forensics, a witness, a confession made by someone... something...

The state appeared to have nothing to prove a murder occurred. I think anger should be directed to the state for overstepping and charging when they couldn't prove it. Not that the murderers of Heather shouldn't also be despised, but we're talking the legal case.

Remember Karma! It doesn't go away. Look where OJ Simpson ended up *exactly* 13 years to the day he was acquitted from the murder trial. That's some big-arse Karma right there, IMO.

A body isn't needed to prove murder, but there does need to be evidence the person is dead and there does need to be a good link to suggest persons A & B were responsible for the victim's death. Like blood or other forensics, a witness, a confession made by someone... something...

The state appeared to have nothing to prove a murder occurred. I think anger should be directed to the state for overstepping and charging when they couldn't prove it. Not that the murderers of Heather shouldn't also be despised, but we're talking the legal case.

Remember Karma! It doesn't go away. Look where OJ Simpson ended up *exactly* 13 years to the day he was acquitted from the murder trial. That's some big-arse Karma right there, IMO.

Indeed. I was going to mention OJ. And Van Der Sloot.

The good thing I guess is that if new evidence is ever uncovered (I hope so), they can still be tried and not be covered by double jeopardy (if a trial was to occur and found not guilty due to lack of evidence).

I was always hoping there was a smoking gun somewhere unrevealed to us, but honestly my opinion not shared until now was that they did not have much evidence from the start. I'm all about a fair trial, just angry because in my opinion they are likely responsible for her disappearance. (And what's up with this "held hostage" stuff by SM?) I need to go back and read. Just kind of in shock right now...

Again, very sad for the Elvis family. To Heather's aunt, with whom I communicated quite a bit, I am very very sorry for you guys.

Yes, Van der Sloot. Good example.

Heather's family wants Heather more than anything, I imagine. And they're not going to get her back alive and well. I hope her remains are eventually recovered so at least they can give her a proper burial. But no amount of punishment will bring her back and that's the sad truth in the end.

If I could ask TM only one question it would be this: Heather had moved on and for many weeks was no longer in contact with your husband. So why couldn't you just let go on your end--was it because you were concerned your own husband wouldn't be able to stay away from her, and killing Heather was the only way you could keep Sidney in line?

I don't understand how their social media rants aren't being considered as complete and total defiance of the gag order? It's been going on for quite some time now.
The fact that MSM is covering it just adds insult to injury to the Elvis Family, and makes a mockery of the Court's order.

Color me completely :confused:

It also paints the picture that the rules don't apply to the M's.

That is unacceptable practically anywhere else on the country. Why not in Horry County?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This does not come as a surprise for me. Beginning with LE not putting Heather`s car into police compound for evidence and letting T drive it home. I did think that the phone calls and surveillance camera would be good circumstantial evidence along with all of Tammy`s rants on Social Media. Then allowed to break the gag order as well should have landed her back in jail. I knew that the murderess Tammy would be all over Social Media if this was ever to happen and sure enough there is the big pig doing it and it is her that is doing it on Sid`s page. I hate reading about all of the dirt that they put on Heather and her family. I do hope that the kidnapping charges stick because they can place them in prison for a long time. I also hope that they won`t be allowed to bring charges up on LE for false charges and gain money out of this deal, but, they are probably already working on that. I hope the Elvis`s put a civil suit against this pair. My heart goes out to her family. And BTW, you can put some of the blame on judge Dennis for allowing a lot of these things to happen. And Tammy, if you are reading this, and Sidney too. May karma get you in the end. May you see her face and have nightmares every night for the rest of your lives. I wish that you, Sid would step up and tell the truth. How can you live with yourself when you are the person who started all of this in the first place.

I shall choose to look at it this way...

If the M's are truly guilty (and I think the majority of us on here believe that they are), then there can be nothing more terrifying than waiting for the axe to fall...always looking over your shoulder, always feeling a pit of dread in your stomach when you see a police officer....always wondering if you're going to be arrested and charged with murder at any time.

THEN, one day, when you're least expecting it, you're re-arrested for murder and this time you're not so smug and you know they have the evidence now to prove it.

We just have to wait for that one day.

jmo

What is SM fb profile pic all about.. Sad to hear the murder charges drop, but I don't think it is over just yet.

What is SM fb profile pic all about.. Sad to hear the murder charges drop, but I don't think it is over just yet.

Is it the picture of some random guy? I think someone posted that it was an out-of-state RSO:

More carry-on over at FB. Sidneys profile pic is now a RSO from PA.

Lord knows what she is trying to say by doing this, but I am hoping there has been a fall out between the two accused.

:jail:

I find this interesting and that they are going to be tried separately. I'm also wondering if LE knows who murdered Heather and they will be charged later? Or they have died and can't be charged? The kidnapping charge is not joke.

This does not come as a surprise for me. Beginning with LE not putting Heather`s car into police compound for evidence and letting T drive it home. I did think that the phone calls and surveillance camera would be good circumstantial evidence along with all of Tammy`s rants on Social Media. Then allowed to break the gag order as well should have landed her back in jail. I knew that the murderess Tammy would be all over Social Media if this was ever to happen and sure enough there is the big pig doing it and it is her that is doing it on Sid`s page. I hate reading about all of the dirt that they put on Heather and her family. I do hope that the kidnapping charges stick because they can place them in prison for a long time. I also hope that they won`t be allowed to bring charges up on LE for false charges and gain money out of this deal, but, they are probably already working on that. I hope the Elvis`s put a civil suit against this pair. My heart goes out to her family. And BTW, you can put some of the blame on judge Dennis for allowing a lot of these things to happen. And Tammy, if you are reading this, and Sidney too. May karma get you in the end. May you see her face and have nightmares every night for the rest of your lives. I wish that you, Sid would step up and tell the truth. How can you live with yourself when you are the person who started all of this in the first place.

It makes me quite sick knowing the people who murdered this beautiful 20-year-old and then pulled a Jose Baez (by pointing the finger at her dad and posting made up stories on SM about sexual abuse) are really going to get away with this.

SM (although, I suspect it's actually TM) is also claiming on SM that Heather was a prostitute and nothing more to him than a "BJ in exchange for a pumpkin spiced latte".

All I gotta say is... there's a special place in hell for those two. I'd sure hate to spend the rest of my life knowing what lay ahead, for ETERNITY, if I were them.

It makes me quite sick knowing the people who murdered this beautiful 20-year-old and then pulled a Jose Baez (by pointing the finger at her dad and posting made up stories on SM about sexual abuse) are really going to get away with this.

SM (although, I suspect it's actually TM) is also claiming on SM that Heather was a prostitute and nothing more to him than a "BJ in exchange for a pumpkin spiced latte".

All I gotta say is... there's a special place in hell for those two. I'd sure hate to spend the rest of my life knowing what lay ahead, for ETERNITY, if I were them.

Anyone who saw Heather's twitter knows she was in love. So sorry for her. That creep used her and now to say those terrible things is beyond repugnant. That does remind me of JA trying to destroy the victim over & over again. The victim is dead yet they still hate. No peace for the wicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop