Trial date set for Sidney and Tammy Moorer? #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall choose to look at it this way...

If the M's are truly guilty (and I think the majority of us on here believe that they are), then there can be nothing more terrifying than waiting for the axe to fall...always looking over your shoulder, always feeling a pit of dread in your stomach when you see a police officer....always wondering if you're going to be arrested and charged with murder at any time.

THEN, one day, when you're least expecting it, you're re-arrested for murder and this time you're not so smug and you know they have the evidence now to prove it.

We just have to wait for that one day.

jmo
I like this. I'm going to jump on this bandwagon with you. Thank you.

I think it's funny that the M's think it's all over and they are in the clear. Not at all true. They are still facing serious charges in this case and could still be charged with murder at some point. They also have financial charges to get past and I don't see that happening. TM is struggling with verbal diarrhea as usual. Nope...not over.

I think it's funny that the M's think it's all over and they are in the clear. Not at all true. They are still facing serious charges in this case and could still be charged with murder at some point. They also have financial charges to get past and I don't see that happening. TM is struggling with verbal diarrhea as usual. Nope...not over.
Loose lips sink ships and while the Ms may think their ship has sailed and they are free and clear, it's really just going to be taking on water until they (she) sinks it fully.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

"Moorer then went on to write a lengthy post with his reaction to the dismissal and make accusations against police and prosecutors on the case.
Denis said he could not comment on Moorer’s post because he would be violating the gag order if he did so.
Whether Moorer’s response violates the gag order is between him and the judge, according to Horry County officials."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article65457017.html

Here's to hoping it violates the gag order.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article65457017.html#storylink=cpy

It's a snapshot of her tweets. Sick. Sick. Sick.

jmo

I don't understand how SM's lawyer (or TM's for that matter) can possibly be in agreement with the fb cr@p. Posting HE's twitter is unbelievable. Is there a way for SM's attorney to prove that TM is posting on his fb page and use it against her? It seems like she is just setting up SM.

It is truly sad for HE's family.

I don't understand how SM's lawyer (or TM's for that matter) can possibly be in agreement with the fb cr@p. Posting HE's twitter is unbelievable. Is there a way for SM's attorney to prove that TM is posting on his fb page and use it against her? It seems like she is just setting up SM.

It is truly sad for HE's family.

That's what I was thinking! Why is he putting up with her doing that to him? Unreal!

This press conference is going on now, just FYI for anyone interested. Heartbreaking.
From Debbi Elvis, in regards to searches:

We can't go out and search. If we were to go out and search and find evidence, that evidence wouldn't be able to be used. So it's law enforcement that's in charge of the searches. We do take tips to them that people give us, and they check those out. The tips lead to the locations, so that's the one thing that we have begged for continuously.
BBM: Immediately, I thought back to the recent situation at the 501 bridge. I can't help but wonder if someone sent in a tip, maybe even an intentionally misleading one?

"Moorer then went on to write a lengthy post with his reaction to the dismissal and make accusations against police and prosecutors on the case.
Denis said he could not comment on Moorer’s post because he would be violating the gag order if he did so.
Whether Moorer’s response violates the gag order is between him and the judge, according to Horry County officials."

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article65457017.html

Here's to hoping it violates the gag order.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article65457017.html#storylink=cpy

elvis-texts2.jpg

Still using that first creepy smirky mug. This mug shot is usually in the background during any newscast concerning this case. :eek::eek:

Reminds me a bit of that case back in the 2000s, I believe the woman who went missing worked at a Honda plant and seemingly got involved with a married man, who denied all wrong doing despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence in her disappearance. He was never charged either.

Cases like these are frustrating, and heart breaking.

elvis-texts2.jpg

Still using that first creepy smirky mug. This mug shot is usually in the background during any newscast concerning this case. :eek::eek:

Despite the creep factor, I'm glad they are still using it. I hope it's used everywhere this case is mentioned until a less flattering photo is taken of her that can replace it. I guarantee she hates seeing that mugshot used in news reports.

Despite the creep factor, I'm glad they are still using it. I hope it's used everywhere this case is mentioned until a less flattering photo is taken of her that can replace it. I guarantee she hates seeing that mugshot used in news reports.

Oh yeah, she does... especially with the telltale sign of alcohol abuse on display in those rosy, bloated cheeks of hers.

And there it is. This was never going to see trial and I hope the state has learned a serious lesson - you cannot allow public passions to drive an arrest.

It looks to me like the defense is dismantling the case a charge at a time.

I didn't see in the document if the current drops were with or without prejudice. Do we know?

And there it is. This was never going to see trial and I hope the state has learned a serious lesson - you cannot allow public passions to drive an arrest.

It looks to me like the defense is dismantling the case a charge at a time.

I didn't see in the document if the current drops were with or without prejudice. Do we know?

The dismissal was dismissed as "nolle prosequi"

The normal effect of nolle prosequi is to leave matters as if charges had never been filed. It’s not an acquittal, which (through the principle of double jeopardy) prevents further proceedings against the defendant for the conduct in question. Rather, at least when it occurs before trial, nolle prosequi typically leaves the decision of whether to re-prosecute in the hands of the government. If the prosecution decides to bring charges again—for example, after it’s gathered more evidence—it must file a new charging document. (People v. Daniels, 187 Ill. 2d 301 (1999), Kenyon v. Com., 37 Va. App. 668 (2002).)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025