Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.horrycounty.org/

Horry County still at OPCON-1 as river flooding becomes more of a concern.

Two awesome maps at this link:
road closures: http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/v...8d62&extent=-79.6672,33.5186,-78.1511,34.2936
potential flooding: http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/v...4892&extent=-79.2545,33.6224,-78.4965,34.0103

POTENTIAL flooding areas! :eek::eek::ohwow::ohwow:
PTL:
View attachment 82717
Moorers:
View attachment 82718

Perhaps the flooding WILL unearth something...

I have a question I should already know the answer to.
But, I don't...so here goes....
Have they already been convicted for the indecent exposure charges? And if so, wouldn't that make them RSO's? I can't imagine why she is allowed to stroll around
Disney without a care in the world. It is just unfathomable.

My husband wants to contact Disney and chew them out for harboring criminals. He said he is worried for my safety because we know each other and now that he is sure she saw me yesterday because of how she kept ending up where I was (my kids are convinced she was following me), he wants Disney to vouch for our safety. He is fit to be tied. (He's not here with us.)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I would also tell LE outside of Disney in case they do follow you, etc. Be safe.........they are nuts, JMOO

I have a question I should already know the answer to.
But, I don't...so here goes....
Have they already been convicted for the indecent exposure charges? And if so, wouldn't that make them RSO's? I can't imagine why she is allowed to stroll around
Disney without a care in the world. It is just unfathomable.

I don't think they had that trial either yet...........

Perhaps the flooding WILL unearth something...

My thoughts exactly as I was driving home from work today. I get a weird feeling every time I drive by the woods just past River City Cafe, and today when I saw how flooded it was, I had those same thoughts. Her family needs answers.

My thoughts exactly as I was driving home from work today. I get a weird feeling every time I drive by the woods just past River City Cafe, and today when I saw how flooded it was, I had those same thoughts. Her family needs answers.

Me too! Without fail, I've thought about Heather every single time I've crossed over the swing bridge and driven past Peachtree Road since December 17, 2013.
:(

MOO, but I think SM is a very sick ticket and each half of this couple has deep personality disorder bordering just north of full blown sociopathic repeated killing ; SM still gets perverse pleasure out of thinking about Heather and TM can't control that. It is problematic that even when individuals can be recognized as dangerous, our system allows them such free rein.

It is problematic that even when individuals can be recognized as dangerous, our system allows them such free rein.

I agree 100%. IMO, their moving to FL is just another example of our system's dismissal of dangerous individuals.

So, if the M's aren't working in FL, isn't that a violation of the bond and should "promptly" return to the compound?

So, if the M's aren't working in FL, isn't that a violation of the bond and should "promptly" return to the compound?
I would think that would be the case. Is anyone even following these 2 criminals. I would like to know where they are getting the money to even live on.

I bet they are being supported, at least partially, by TM's mother and possibly by whatever life insurance or other monies might have been received as a result of TM's father's death. I'm assuming he had some kind of estate that passed on to his survivors upon his death. Don't forget that TM's family was easily able to put up $100K bond for each TM & SM.

I want to know why there isn't a flippin trial scheduled! This is rediculous.

Off topic, I know, but for over a week when I tried to come into this thread, I would get kicked over to a thread in a different case. Weirdness. Glad I can see this again!

Back on topic...as well as mother's money and insurance money, don't forget their fund me account. That one may have been taken down, but I'm sure something else took its place.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Grifters always find people to support them, one way or another.

Where is Heather? Still no answers & the Ms are roaming free.

I doubt Disney cares that the Moorers are visiting the park. The Moorers are just going to be your average family, not causing any issues. They may have killed Heather, but that doesnt mean they are going to kill some random person in the park. They search bags at the gates, so I guess that will happen with their bare hands? Plus there's security and cameras everywhere in Disney. They don't want any issues in their park, but they cannot do a criminal background check on everyone who enters.

Iirc, they do a fingerprint scan at the gates on everyone who enters the park for childrens' safety (rsos). Without a conviction on record (yet), TM is probably free to enter the park as she pleases. It would be interesting to see the park's specific criteria on denying entrance as far as criminals' records are considered. Perhaps any felony, or only violent and sexual crimes specifically?

Does anyone know when or if the Toys R Us court date for Sidney has been rescheduled? I think it got cancelled with all the flooding.

I wish they would try the M's on some of the other charges, such as the government fraud. At least that would probably take them off the street until there's Heather's trial. Hate the idea of them running free and Heather cannot.

I found this about entrance into Disney. Mostly regarding sex offenders but there is a criteria for people whose behaviors are not in accordance with Disney philosophy.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/General...World_bans_sex_offenders_from_theme_parks.htm

Thanks for looking that up, EmmaRose.

From the above link:

"The reports list the people as "registered sex offender," "on the sexual offender list," or state the problem as "conduct not welcome" or "behaviors not meeting Walt Disney's standards." Because Disney is a private company, they are allowed to check guests' names and run them through the sex offender databases, removing those whose names show up. A statement from Disney read, "While we do not share specific details of our security procedures, we are constantly strengthening our efforts so we can promote a safe environment for all our guests.""

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState