Trial Date Set

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she's still in denial? Jason's behavior, calling her repeatedly the morning Michelle was murdered, showing up in Brevard so far from Raleigh on a day that guests were expected at HIS home, must have seemed suspicious to her at some point.

Hi Wyn! :hug:

Not only that but this gas clerk! She's going to support the fact that the police didn't follow protocol and ignore the possibility that the clerk did see jason that morning??? And what about not fighting for custody of his daughter!!! Just because the lawyer told jason not to talk?? I can imagine she loves her grandaughter more than anything!

From what I've read about denial, it kicks in as a coping mechanism to protect yourself. However, if overused, it can result in distorted thinking. That's where she must be at right now. In her mind, her son could never do something like this and so she is going to extremes to explain away each piece of evidence and refuses to put the pieces together.

My thought about Pat is that she probably does know he did it, but she doesn't care. Little Jason is her baby and that's the only thing she pays attention to or cares about. Everything else is a conspiracy or lies or whatever she calls it, even if she knows he killed Michelle. Her allegiance is always with her kin and a dead daughter-in-law is not kin, so no reason to get too upset about that.

MOO.

Hey Jilly!

Madeleine- I think jury selection is still scheduled for this coming Tuesday, May 31st. JTF posted the date earlier and I don't think it's changed.

hang on Michelle. justice is coming!!!!!!!!!

Hi Wyn! :hug:

Not only that but this gas clerk! She's going to support the fact that the police didn't follow protocol and ignore the possibility that the clerk did see jason that morning??? And what about not fighting for custody of his daughter!!! Just because the lawyer told jason not to talk?? I can imagine she loves her grandaughter more than anything!

From what I've read about denial, it kicks in as a coping mechanism to protect yourself. However, if overused, it can result in distorted thinking. That's where she must be at right now. In her mind, her son could never do something like this and so she is going to extremes to explain away each piece of evidence and refuses to put the pieces together.

BBM ...

Hello Jilly-girl! Haven't checked in here for a good few weeks. Great to see you! From you quote above - I agree wholly. Nevertheless, I also have to add that sometimes, some relatives choose denial; it's a selective issue and probably goes to stubborn pride. Tells me more that image counts here - rather than life. Sadly - but that's my take in addition to yours.

Have a great day ... :)

Polk

Hey, Samiya. Really great to see you fly back in ... you were a warrior in this case back in the early stages ... trust we'll see *lots* more of you. Good luck on your current innocence case/project. You're right, I personally have *no idea* ... whomsoever it is you're talking about ... but you're passionate ... so I guess I'll not be surprised?

Polk ...:seeya:

BBM ...

Hello Jilly-girl! Haven't checked in here for a good few weeks. Great to see you! From you quote above - I agree wholly. Nevertheless, I also have to add that sometimes, some relatives choose denial; it's a selective issue and probably goes to stubborn pride. Tells me more that image counts here - rather than life. Sadly - but that's my take in addition to yours.

Have a great day ... :)

Polk

Hey Annie!:hug:

I think you've hit the nail on the head (as usual)! From what I've read, it makes perfect sense in this particular case! Status.
So glad you're back here on this. It won't be long now before the trial begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95