Trial Date Set

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't it be in October? I'll be in Texas then on another case! :banghead:

poop!

Why couldn't it be in October? I'll be in Texas then on another case! :banghead:

poop!

That really is too bad Sami because your input is very much appreciated!:) Hopefully you can come here somehow!

Jason Young will be arraigned at 2:30, Thursday 5-19-11 in courtroom 3-B.
They will then move to the evidence suppression hearing - Defense wants the c-store witness to the 5:27AM cash gas purchase suppressed.

Jason Young will be arraigned at 2:30, Thursday 5-19-11 in courtroom 3-B.
They will then move to the evidence suppression hearing - Defense wants the c-store witness to the 5:27AM cash gas purchase suppressed.

Thanks! Where are you going to find that? I have searched high and low on state court documents online and can't find Scott Morris' trial (Kelly Morris murder) information so I emailed Ms Lamb to ask her! Maybe you have a better way to find this stuff!

CrimeAddict, can you please post any info you get in regards to the Kelly Morris case. TIA.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Just the Fax Thankyou so much for the info on Michelle Young. Will definitely be following.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Will they be showing the arraignment and the suppression talks live today?

I can't wait for this trial. Justice is finally coming for Michelle. Thanks for the info JTF! I plan on watching @ 2:30. Is JY going to make an appearance?

Watching the arraignment on wral.com. The just did a close -up on Cummings.!

Good news!

The prosecution lineup, in order of importance to the case:

1- Becky Holt
2- David Saacks
3- Howard Cummings

I can't wait for this trial. Justice is finally coming for Michelle. Thanks for the info JTF! I plan on watching @ 2:30. Is JY going to make an appearance?

Hi Landonsmom and All, Every time now I see Michelle's case pop up with a new post here my eyes start to get wet and I have to tell myself not to cry.

Every case we study is tragic but somehow losing Michelle was too sad. Her murder was vicious. And to think of little Cassidy wandering thru all that blood for hours, I hope beyond hope she has no memory of it

I hope the trial is short and sweet and he never sees the light of day except in an exercise cage !!!

xox

Every case we study is tragic but somehow losing Michelle was too sad. Her murder was vicious. And to think of little Cassidy wandering thru all that blood for hours, I hope beyond hope she has no memory of it

xox

I have a daughter the same age as Cassidy and when this happened could not stop thinking about my daughter and how she would have acted / reacted during that event. I also pray that she has no memory of it!

There were many lessons learned from the Cooper trial. This judge will not waste time with matters outside the presence of the jury....he said he will hear these AFTER 5PM.
Also, the state estimated a 3 week trial. I will be surprised if the defense presents their own case. They will probably just chip away at the evidence with cross...especially the lack of a rape kit, the size 10 shoes, eye witness accounts from Gracie and the NY Times delivery man that saw the white SUV in the drive around 4AM.

Another interesting fact I learned during the suppression hearing.....his room was on the 4th floor on the opposite side of the exit door that was propped and the video of his exit at midnight. The defense will say he walked down the hall and not outside, but up the stairwell back to his room. If so, he walked completely out of his way ....the complete opposite side of the hotel to get back to his room. The stairwell camera behind the grey door was pushed up to ceiling (per wcso yesterday....not disconnected per SW)

westsidedoor.jpg

hoteldark.jpg

Capture-7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads