Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense wins again. They are winning the battle with the judge but I believe they will lose the war with the jury. Pitiful!

I note Nurmi sitting differently now that Jodi is back at the defense table. Turned more with his back toward her. He REALLY does not like her.

OK...I am going to give the jury some credit and say that they will also see what most of us see, and that's that using a Time Magazine article for defense is truly as ridiculous as it sounds.

I still am not understanding though how it's not hearsay? Can only VERBAL comments be hearsay?

I thought the article would be considered hearsay - guess I was wrong.

My brother in law came back from Vietnam with PTSD, and he remembered every thing about it. He would wake up and be in a rage. My sister said she would get the kids and go outside and stay till it was over. He would smash walls, throw things through windows. It was terrifying.

I keep thinking about veterans with PTSD, who struggle to get help, who struggle to overcome the stigma of the condition and diagnosis, who struggle with its horrors. She's got some damn nerve exploiting it when there are generations of heroes who come home from war and live in their own hell... and she's scripting for her own benefit. I've lost count of friends and guys I grew up with who've come home from war and committed suicide because they were trapped in their PTSD laden world. I am so disgusted at her and this so called professional quack. :furious:

What a joke!

Seriously.gif

Oh wow - after getting to see Juan question JA, the jury must be bored to tears.

What is WRONG with JW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell wouldn't she first admit his CV as an exhibit. DUH!

I was wrong. We're going to need that caffeine even without nurmi. This guy is going to boast all afternoon.
Got to have the copies to the state, willmott. duh

His paradigm in psychology is Behaviorist. This means his position about development of personality is based on behaviorist theory. Skinner - Classical & Operant Conditioning as the basis of developing personality.

Just a side note for those not aware of terms.

OK I just saw little miss JA take a sip of water.... with her RIGHT arm.... same weird position as we've seen on the stand. I'm traumatized from seeing that.
That's what I'm talking about, makes me sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman