Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an old woman, I do not take offense, it is what it is, I am what I am--an old woman. moo

I know what you mean. I am 52 in April and would never go back..lol

I think of all the people I knew who are no longer here and am proud of aging.

Amen.

Why does he have to look at his own CV to explain his own experience? Does he have the fog too?

I bet the jury is happy to hear he's a sex therapy expert.

I keep thinking about veterans with PTSD, who struggle to get help, who struggle to overcome the stigma of the condition and diagnosis, who struggle with its horrors. She's got some damn nerve exploiting it when there are generations of heroes who come home from war and live in their own hell... and she's scripting for her own benefit. I've lost count of friends and guys I grew up with who've come home from war and committed suicide because they were trapped in their PTSD laden world. I am so disgusted at her and this so called professional quack. :furious:

Clap!!! Clap!!! Clap!!!! Great post.

Oh my gosh...what is Vizzini doing testifying in the Jodi Arias trial?!

Man, this guy's kinda fixated on the hoo-hoo, no? No offense, just seems icky..

This is the first time I've been outraged at the judge's decision. Now anecdotal BS is tossed out as "expert" testimony. Really, judge, it's OK to tell the defense no sometimes. Good grief. This is her first death penalty case and it shows, IMO. I've nothing against her personally at all, but she's letting the defense do...whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhokilledBettie?