Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the article would be considered hearsay - guess I was wrong.

The only way it would not be hearsay is if the quotes were from literature of the kind that experts rely on (medical journals, treaties, etc.). Quotes from a random person in Time magazine are absolluuttellyy hearsay.

I keep thinking about veterans with PTSD, who struggle to get help, who struggle to overcome the stigma of the condition and diagnosis, who struggle with its horrors. She's got some damn nerve exploiting it when there are generations of heroes who come home from war and live in their own hell... and she's scripting for her own benefit. I've lost count of friends and guys I grew up with who've come home from war and committed suicide because they were trapped in their PTSD laden world. I am so disgusted at her and this so called professional quack. :furious:

Not enough adjectives for me to congratulate this post

Since when is a post doctoral fellowship considered an additional advanced degree?

Looks like Gus, starting to sound like Gus. About himself, thinks he's smart and has a Time magazine with pics.

I'm not watching. Just listening. First time hearing JW question a witness. She sounds JUST like Reese Witherspoon in "Legally Blonde!"

I've never seen an expert that needed to refer to his CV to explain his education and experience. Not saying that it has never happened, but.....

Sorry, I think he is a "has been", would love to know how many hearings he has testified in.

Aye, aye, aye. Is he going back thru his childhood, too? Please tell me he isn't going to tell us he went into this line of work because he was hit with a wooden spoon ::eye roll::

He has to explain why it is he decided to go into sex therapy lol

Cool... he just brought up his continuing education credits. Hope JM will bring up the CE credit in ethics that he had to obtain as a result of a disciplinary action by the board in New Jersey.

Oh dear God, more sex talk. I'm sure the jury is numb to this craap by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313