Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Jury

Trust me. I have the I-murdered-someone-and-it-was-exhausting disorder. Do you know how stressful it was for me to plan out the entire murder? From stealing the gun to getting the gas cans and colouring my hair brown (it's so NOT my colour)? Can you imagine how stressful to was to drive all the way to Mesa? By far the most traumatic event of my life was murdering Travis. I stabbed him in the heart and you know I hurt my hand doing that! It's still off! I stabbed him again and again and he just wouldn't die! I needed to use a freakin' gun just to finish him off! The toll it has taken on my me (not to mention my family) is just indescribable. I have nightmares of Travis coming after me to threaten my life after I stabbed him in the heart and cut his throat.

I'm exhausted. Can we have the not-guilty verdict by tomorrow please? This experience has changed my life. First thing I'm going to do when I get out of here is get a number of AK-47's (they don't jam as much) and a few more knives. I'm too traumatised and I need those for my protection.

Okay. Thanks.

All my love,
Jodi.

We need a side by side of Gus and this guy

Put a photo of Jerry Sandusy next to Gus. Twins, buck teeth and all.

Is anyone else noticing how the color is back in Jodi's face and she is looking well rested?

Her testimony put her under a tremendous amount of stress - will she be forgetting that too????

Wait a minute...look closely. It's Gus Searcy in disguise.

dang yall....slow down on the postings LOL I cant keep up..

with that said...i cant wait until JM gets him!

Some old woman comment is offensive! Better worded an elderly woman sounds less offensive.

I'm an old woman, and I really dislike being called elderly ;). That sounds like old and feeble to me.

You KNOW she is thinking.... That is it.. I am police officer now... That is why did it.. I was protecting the world from TA,

oh carp i didn't know we had started back

have i missed much?

No he's just telling about how back in the day he was a semi big deal and now is reduced to this since his career is in the twilight so it doesn't matter if it's ruined by saying JA is AOK in slaughtering TA.

amazing-awesome-bored-cool-cute-Favim_com-235287_zpsff1543ea.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member