Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went over to that site the other night when some here were talking about it.

How can people believe such stuff, :what: twisted

unbelievable I had to leave there after reading some of the garbage.

Those people are something else over there!:banghead:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The attorneys are all present, we should begin shortly in the #JodiArias trial.

NOOOOOOOOOOO, if they start with the wooden spoons first I will poke needles in mye eyses lol

eta, good morning every1

I used to get smacked with a wooden spoon when I was young. I didnt grow up to be a killer.

In fact I have been smacked by almost anything in my Moms arm reach if I were being bad. Not that is right or wrong, but my point is being smacked with a wooden spoon, Mr. Nurmi doesnt turn you into a killer.

:twocents:
Exactly! And it seems as though they would (or should) be concerned over their reputations as well!
I've been the DV expert in four cases. I requested reimbursement of expenses only.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The attorneys are all present, we should begin shortly in the #JodiArias trial.

I'm glad Shanna Hogan's book doesn't come out until October... that will give her plenty of time to write about the trial, guilty verdict, and sentencing. Though the trial should be a book on its own. More like a trilogy on its own.

I wonder when Lifetime will turn it into a movie. You know they will.

The more I think about it, I really think the "resting shelves" questions rattled her yesterday. It's the only thing she's not been able to pull some answer out of her butt to explain, and she looked so despondent when she got off the stand yesterday (first time I've seen that).

yesterday during the closet talk...specifically regarding the pole, all I could think was a stripper pole.

Yesterday's court reporter reminded me of Penelope on "Criminal Minds"
She put on some pretty jammin' glasses for JM's read back.

Attachments

• Penelope%20Garcia.jpg
    Penelope%20Garcia.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 15
Well, again...waiting waiting...very frustrating. Justice for Travis!

Yesterday's court reporter reminded me of Penelope on "Criminal Minds"
She put on some pretty jammin' glasses for JM's read back.

LOL!!

She had me giggling, too! With her little white rimmed glasses.

Too cute.

Hello!

Do I have time to run over to sidebar and get drinks for everyone?

:waiting: Now officially 5 min late ... again!

I need to move to AZ for work. Seems like no one really cares who does what, what time things are supposed to happen, etc.

Ugh! Hellloooooo. Can't this shiz start on time. I have to go to work at 1125!
image.png

At the Jodi Arias trial. Today there will be expert testimony on behalf of Arias. Jennifer Willmott will do the questioning.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

At the Jodi Arias trial. Today there will be expert testimony on behalf of Arias. Jennifer Willmott will do the questioning.

Please, please, please let Wilmot question the experts, I don't think I can stand to hear Nurmi's "Let's start with Jodi's birth and when the male physician slapped her butt. Please elaborate on how that would effect Jodi's feelings about men."

I am at work til 4pm EST so I look forward to everyone's updates, I will be sneaking on to read! Hopefully the pace picks up now that the defendant is off the stand!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member