Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone tell this guy that mullet hairdo was popular in the 80's!

Sounds like he moved around in jobs a lot.. did he ever stay anywhere for more then 6 months?

and lol.. do you know how many people have degrees in psychology?

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

BH1.jpg

BH2.jpg

See, I TOLD YOU!! Roscoe P. Coletrain is coming up next!!!:floorlaugh:

"What is behavior if not the study of what goes on the brain?" JM is going to have a FIELD DAY with that on cross! Her behavior speaks VOLUMES. LOTS going on that brain!

I am feeling really unintelligent right now or something.

PLEASE tell me I am not the only one still having a hard time tuning in and following?

I'm having a hard time following, but only because I'm so focused on this guy's eyebrows! He raises them up higher and higher the more he talks.

A pacifist is not longer a pacifist after they murder an innocent person.

Juan please ask this question to the good doctor! Is a pacifist a pacifist after they murder and were they in a fog that clouded their pacifism? :floorlaugh:

Since he, as a defense witness, introduced the topic of the letters, can Juan talk about them?

I don't know but he opened the door IMO

Especially if they are a part of his diag...

Jodi's behavior doesn't come from her brain-it's about 3 feet lower in her case.

Jodi stopped talking about the ninja story once she knew it wasn't a good lie.
She made up new lies.

This doc doesn't think she changed or her truth changed.

Low self esteem, a pacifist, improbable story confrontation necessary.

Now, after killing Travis, she's got better self esteem and seems much more confident.[/BOLD]

:laughcry:

Well now isn't that just lovely.
[sarcasm]

This witness is rubbing me the wrong way.

Jodi stopped talking about the ninja story once she knew it wasn't a good lie.
She made up new lies.

This doc doesn't think she changed, or her story, or her truth changed? She did change
under his supervision of her condition.

Low self esteem, a pacifist, improbable story confrontation necessary.

Now, after killing Travis, she's got better self esteem and seems much more confident.

:laughcry:

you couldnt make this up could you :floorlaugh:

IIRC, he said that he had training in gynecology. Shouldn't they have called someone with training in proctology? :rolleyes:

OMG I wanted to <mod snip> him when he said I wouldn't be doing my job as an educator.

Elizabeth Erwin &#8207;@elizabetherwin
One of the jurors appears to be checking her nail polish. Bored?

:seeya:

Are all of the "new" things from this morning that JM wanted out going to be admitted?
I missed the first part of this afternoon's court.

This guy seems creepy. What does PTSD have to do with JA shooting, stabbing, throat slashing someone in "self defense"? And the article in Time about when you have a gun pointed at you- that has nothing to do with JA. No one had a gun pointed at her on June 4th, 2008. She was the one pointing guns on that day.

VERY CREEPY.

BBM. :seeya:

Therapy or whatever it is this guy does must be like heaven for a narcissist like JA... getting to sit there and talk about yourself and your "incidents" while some schmoe gets paid to believe you. She must've licked him right up like warm milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member