Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is about as exciting as watching paint dry. wonder if the jury is sleeping yet.

I hope Juan asks what happens to the brain when it's shot and struck by a 6 inch knife.

I am naturally not going to like this guy because he is trying to make excuses for JA, but I pray the Jury doesn't care much for him either. "If that makes sense"

I would not want that guy as a sex therapist. He creeps me out already.

No disrespect doc.. You are really talking 1970's Psychology.

(Speaking as a survivor of a Brain injury myself)

I would like Mr. Brain guy to explain what the brain does when a persons throat is being slashed.

Why is Jodi jutting her jaw out today .. is it because she's sitting next to Nurmi and is getting vibes?

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin
One of the jurors appears to be checking her nail polish. Bored?

:seeya:

If I was a juror I would kick off my shoes and check to see if it was time for a pedi tomorrow! lol

Is he going to show us an image of Jodi's brain?

All the jury is hearing is Charlie Brown's mom....a truckload of carp to cover the truth of what JA did.....

There is a huge difference between an emotional, psychological or physical injury resulting in memory losses and losses of convenience which Jodi demonstrates.

Hoping the jury members know about fibromyalgia if so they will know about brain fog and not believe any of this

:jail:

sneak up on a nude man in a shower and reinact a scene from PSYCHO???:furious:

This mouth thing is so nasty.
yuck.jpg

In all seriousness - it really does look like she stole Mr. Potato Head's lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver