Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH HIS MEDULLA OBLAGATA!
mqdefault.jpg

Maybe this guy will surprise everyone and tell us what a real nut Jodi truly is. :wink:

:rocker:

Wouldnt it be great if all of a sudden he says something like this.....

"After careful analysis of the defendent sitting over there, I have determined that she is just an evil phsychopathic murderer and she totally knows right from wrong and purposely went to Travis house to kill him.

As evidenced by me, she has a tendency to lie to everyone and I would not be surprised if all her testimony here in court were full of lies. You cant trust a word she says.

Her memory is fine and she just lies about her memory when she does not want to answer tough questions that show she is guilty of something"

"Anything else needed from me or can i leave now?"

Imagine how hard Travis' heart must have beat knowing JA was slaughtering him?

Did he say he taught at a medical school? Don't you have to be an MD to teach at a medical school?
And City University of New York is a network of many schools throughout the 5 Boroughs, it isn't one school (I went to one) - which did he teach at?

I know it seems totally contrary but psychopaths and narcissists alike often DO have a low self esteem. Making others feel awful is one way they use to feel better about themselves.

Their sense of superiority is really deeply woven and tightly held bravado. So much so it 'impedes' any natural personality and almost becomes them.

I believe its a complex defense mechanism and it keeps them from seeing their 'true' selves. I think if they did really and truly see who they are they wouldn't be able to handle it so their psychology, in a sense, protects them.

JMO

I hope JM asks him on cross if planning and executing a murder could also be considered a very stressful thing.

Fight or flight is not the only reason stress occurs in our brains. Just saying.

Shouldnt HE be a neuroscientist to talk about the brain and how it works? Did he find this info in Wikipedia?

But didn't you hear? That information is readily available in all respected and accepted sources (paraphrasing him here). Probably even Time magazine and yes, Wikipedia :rolleyes:

Seriously, though, you're right. I think a neuroscientist would be a lot more qualified to talk about these things than a gynecological psychologist, or whatever it was that he is. I've only been listening to him for about five minutes and my blood pressure is going up.

I can't listen to this...I'll be back when it's Juan's turn :banghead:

No disrespect doc.. You are really talking 1970's Psychology.

(Speaking as a survivor of a Brain injury myself)

I thought that too!! He is way behind the times and obviously has not kept up on research and evidence based practice. It's like reading those pop psychology books from the 80's.

Nothing this quack says means anything.

It doesn't make all the EVIDENCE disappear.

See, all this brain stuff and 'fight or flight' stuff is fine, but it doesn't explain away how someone cogently plans a murder days, if not weeks beforehand, drives 1000 miles, and acts it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver