Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to this mornings debacle, I'm now in between my daughters school conference & a doctor's appointment this afternoon.

This guy is CREEPY!!!! :twocents:

I so hope Juan turns it around to show it WAS TRAVIS THAT REACTED THIS WAY TO THE BEAST! This testimony is a gift!!!

LOL! This jury is SO SICK of hearing her talk about her stupid life - so they're NOT interested in hearing this guy try to interpret all the BS they just had to endure! I'd be hard pressed to hide my disgust if I were sitting there!
What is so sad to me is that Travis (who was truly the victim of a stalker) cannot tell about HIS state of mind. When did he first realize Jodi was bad news? How many times and in what ways did he try to escape her seductions? What sort of threats did she make to ruin him at PPL and the church? How did having his phone ring or texts come in constantly make him FEEL? Did he get depressed? Was he worried for his family and friends (especially after the tire slashings)? Did he FEEL discounted and unbelieved when he said if he was ever killed look to Jodi but no one took that serious? Did his failure to maintain the vow of chastity make him feel dirty or used? Was she just plain driving him nuts? Did anyone tell him that it was her behavior that was abusive? Was he afraid that she would kill herself if he blocked her calls?

I could go on and on, but the real question we need an expert to answer is, "how much more at risk does the victim of intimate partner abuse become during the period of breaking away?"

Yeah, I don't care about all this stuff. Jodi is a proven liar. I'm going to go with the fog is convenient for her. Even if there is a fog, the evidence showed she murdered this man in cold blood.

Uh-oh! Fight or flight! Why didn't she flight instead of fight?

Rat (Jodi), alligator or human being?

OH! This is going to backfire on the DT! He just talked about a person fighting for their life - as in TRAVIS was fighting for his life. Can't WAIT for Juan to get a hold of this guy!

This claim is bunk. People have both VIVID memories of adrenaline fueled crisis's and losses or memory gaps, you can't predict or diagnose the circumstance.

This is happening before my eyes and not being retained. LOL

how memory is formed, stored . . . in the brain . . .

this information is available
cross section of the human brain . . .see different layers of brain . . these poirtions referred as old brain, ,, , reptiles, birds, cats, human beings have same structures . . . emotions amgdyla . .. hippocampus means seahorse in Greek . . . . amygdala is emotions in the deep inside of the brian . . . hippocampus is where memory are stored . . we know that people with damage to that area are affected . . .people with alzheimers have shrunken hippocampus . . thus

hippocampus extremely sensitive to stress . . . when it is . . . .near miss accident or real tragdy . . . feel heart pound . . cold, clammy, stress on the brain . . first on amygdala then hippocampus . . .

can I refer to the article?
uh . . . lets talk about amygdala . . . .

when we sense danger . . . parasympathetic state to a sympathetic state . . . fight or flight to protect self (he forgot freeze .. . fight/flight/freeze - IMO)

glucose released the muscle groups get energized . . . muscle groups . .. . people have superhuman additional glucose and adrenaline in the body . . .

presence of adrenaline tends in shut this area down . . .brain is interested in shutting down because we are fight or flee from the scene . . .

chemical reactions from amygdala to hippocampus cannot be stopped

information in memory is not being retained . .. .

we know people in such settings do not remember . . . brain unable to process thru the hippocampus we are in survival . . that is it = it happens in all creatures.

This guy just is not coming off to me as anything but paid and self serving..

NO ONE GIVES A TROUT ABOUT HER MEMORY.. WE care about HER CRIME!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt