Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noted how he testified to people having super human strength during these fight or flight scenarios??? It could totally explain how Jodi was able to completely overpower Travis.

I have no idea what this guy has just said except the words reptile, cat (im sure he said cat) and brain. He is boring and not explaining things in simple enough terms. But that's just my opinion.

Yeah but JA's fog lifted long enough to clean up TA and grab the gun, holster, gun box, her clothes, the rope and get outta' dodge before the roommate came back.

pfffttt!
fran
:banghead:

yes how is he going to explain that? cant wait

none of his testimony will hold up at all....*advertiser censored* our beloved Juan has already pointed out, Jodi's memory issue are so episodic and intermittent....she remembers things help her....and she said she doesn't think she has memory problems..

should say "as our beloved Juan"

Did he say he taught at a medical school? Don't you have to be an MD to teach at a medical school?
And City University of New York is a network of many schools throughout the 5 Boroughs, it isn't one school (I went to one) - which did he teach at?

Online Medical School for Inmates

Jodi looks angry to me and I don't think it's because of the witness.

So this Dr. Samuels is where Jodi adopted the word "FOG" and the Time magazine article is where she got the term "shaking".

Comment: This "expert" looks like Gus Searcy! Ewwwww

Question: Has Martinez had him on the stand previously and if so, how did it go?? Can anyone easily find out??

Wish that I'd stuck to my original plan to not watch/listen to live trial coverage today and, instead, just followed the discussion here.

you know what guys, I'm so glad for the humor here, it really helps! This trial has brought back so many memories, to be able to laugh is good :)

he knew it would be difficult for her and he skirted around the issues . . . did not confront first couple of times . ..

She Lied to Nurmi . . . the Psychologist! . . . .
she was confronted by both to spill the beans . . .come clean and fess up. . . .
was she at the end of the hallway @ Universal????

Let's look at the crime scene photos and the blood trail and various blood spatter patterns. What do those tell you about Travis' flight or fight reactions as he was being stabbed in the front and the back as his throat was being slit and shot in the head by the wilting flower you examined? Can you tell us anything about HIS state of mind and his hippocampus or does the fact that he's 6 feet in the ground make it harder for you to interview him and gain his trust?? Yeah, just collect your paycheck and vouch for the killer, that's what I thought.

I'm sure the jury is mesmerized, because Jodi was an Altzheimer's patient involved in a severe car accident when she killed Travis - Oh, and they were all probably curious about the root origins of the parts of the brain illustration. That will help them to understand persistent lying. This gentleman is just creepy.

JA suffers from PMSD

post murder stress disorder. There. now can I be an expert? Better yet, can we just stick a fork in this overcooked trial and be done already?

Adrenalin rush - barely 4' (80 lb) Jodi was able to drag 7' (330 lb) Travis back to the shower and stuff him in there. TIA Richard.

Every word he is saying is based on the predicate that JA is telling the truth. Therefore it is all worthless. I am praying that in the end the jury sees it that way too. They are allowed to use part of testimony or none at all if they deem the witness's testimony not credible. It's all based on lies, so out it goes....please jurors please....

It IS a house of cards isn't it? If they don't adopt the absurdity that TA attacked her, all of his drivel is rendered pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver