Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can all be happy that Nurmi isn't doing the questioning today. Ugh, could you imagine his slow aaaaaaannnnnnnndddddd before every question? No one would be awake.

If the creep vibe is so strong from where we are, I can't imagine how what it is like in the courtroom

Sorry if this has been asked, but did anyone ask Jodi if the camera strap was around her neck, if there was one, did it break? if there was one. tia
I am very behind on posting's so I apologize if this has been answered: I read in evidence somewhere that the camera bag was found in the game room with the still packaged strap that was never even used as it was fairly new.

Jurors will resent this- it's like forcing them to go back to junior high science class. This was BORING. :banghead:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. We had to color the different parts of the brain. I'm surprised they didn't get out the crayons.

SOMETHING'S WRONG WITH HIS MEDULLA OBLAGATA!
mqdefault.jpg

I have sooo been having flashbacks from the Waterboy!!

Didn't JA testify that SHE decided to finally tell the "truth" because being a fraud became too difficult (due to her high moral standards)? Dr. Samuels just testified that she stuck with the "ninja story" until he and Nurmi had to confront and convince her ... [cut off by Wilmott]. I sure hope JM picked up on that.

So it was this guy and Nurmi that came up with the domestic violence scenario? Or, told her this is her only chance to not get the DP. :mad:

JMHO
fran

So doctor what was your final conclusion?

She's a nut, looney tunes, whacko, disturbed, psychopath that lies incessantly.

Self protection.. what Travis was doing with his hands covering his head,

Jodi's self protection is lying her *advertiser censored* off.

Have you done any MRI's or cat scans on Jodi to see if hers is shrunken?

Poor Jodi always the victim.

What?? Judge gave in to JW again?? Of course she did....

JM on cross please ask if carrying out a planned execution of a man who was probably physically stronger than JA could induce brain fog and stress to the whatchahumey.

TIME MAGAZINE IS AN AUTHORITATIVE MEDICAL SOURCE!?

Lord forbid he actually cite STUDIES.

"RARELY do I ever record people. I find people rarely want to be recorded and rarely feel uninhibited to speak openly." !!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!

He just basically proved Jodi to be a big fat liar about Travis knowing he was being recorded. !!!! Her eyes got pretty wide on that statement. I KNOW she thought the same thing.

I feel certain that JM will be ripping this witness a new one when he gets to cross-examine him. :moo:

What he's really doing right now is explaining how she was able to drag Travis' dead body back to the shower.

Bingo!!!! That is the only thing I have gotten out of his testimony so far. I hope if any juror is wondering how she was able to drag Travis that this cleared it up for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDeWalt