Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE must ask these questions of him:

Do you think it's normal when Travis broke up with her, she moved 1280 miles to live 2 miles from him?

Do you think it's normal when they were not dating, for her to sneak around the back of his property and peek through windows watching him?

Do you think it's normal when he is on a date for him to return and find Jodi in his closet hiding?

Crawling through a doggie door?

Shoot, I remember as a teen someone wanting to let the air out of someone's tire...wanted no part of that cause I've had to change one in the dark by myself. Can you image slicing all 4 tires, only to do it
again when he gets them replaced? And to the girlfriend? Too many ppl are told there is nothing that can be done cause one cannot prove it, most know who did it!

I bet this guy testifies on behalf of sex offenders for Nurmi.

:banghead: If this judge lets these time article slides in I swear my laptop might be in jeopardy.

I bet his aroma of Old Spice and BenGay is wafting across the room to the jury.

This backs up TRAVIS' side of the story. Sight of a gun=fight or flight, he charged her? Come on Doc you should know better.

Maybe he could use Travis' last photo alive to demonstrate what he's talking about.

Fight of Flee? Was that the 4th or 5th time he's said that?

Darn...took my earphones out, started some laundry, made the kids a snack, cleaned up downstairs since hubby is about to be home...and this guy is still saying, "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah."

Travis would have loved it if he could flee!!! Travis was in a life or death situation you fool!! I despise this man....:furious:

Sadly....I think the jury will like Dr. Sexy....moo.

I hope I'm wrong.

Somebody tell me I'm wrong.

He reminds me of every professional I ever encounted in NJ. The ones I went to before the professionals I ended up seeing or signing on with. The ones with bad reviews who gave me the willies who had cheap furniture and sketchy associates and pulls questionable schemes. In a sophisticated word, he's what I call: "yuck".

Brain goes "offline"...referring to JA's computer brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi