Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel SO SORRY for the jurors.

At least we all have each other to get our giggles out!

Excuse me Mr. Brain guy, what can I use to numb my brain while I listen to you lecture us?? It needs to be strong, you're unbearable.

Where is the lying or you'll be dying part of the brain? Is it in the seahorse as well?

I bet Travis' fight or flight was kicking in when JA was bearing down on him with her knife... :( This is just making me angry.

How would this doctor know if JA sensed any danger causing her brain hippocampal compartment to shrink on June 4? Please, next witness, lol

I cannot watch/listen to this man knowing that what he's saying and will say will not justify or explain what happened to Travis. I'll read along here and tune back in when Juan tears into him. Willmott said he claimed Juan wouldn't let him finish his sentences so you know it'll be snippy!

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Jurors are paying attention. They watch Jennifer Willmott then Samueals--back and forth. A few are taking some notes. #JodiArias

Jodi doesn't have Alzheimer does she? This is so insulting to the jury.

When you kill someone you feel hot or cold...sounds like water faucets.

He talks about the head and heart which will only make the jurors remember that Travis was stabbed and shot in the head.

well i have to say TRAVIS was fighting for his life.....not this ho

This guy is realllllllllllly pressed. Selling this testibaloney HARD. :floorlaugh:

Just got back on here so have not heard the testimony so far. I hope JM asks him how much he is getting paid to testify and does he usually testify for criminal defendents??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver