DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is nothing new."

"The PP presentation was finished this morning."

Um, isn't that new then???

Let's get the powerpoint files and take a look when they were worked on, what's the bet it's been over the last month or so. Wilmott is being deliberately obtuse .. she's avoiding the key argument Juan was making.

His expertise is beyond the jury's understanding? His expertise is from Time Magazine? Can he not express his opinion through words?

Oh good Lord! Live with someone like him?
Bless you Kate. Bless you, bless you. :blowkiss:
LiveD. I should have been more clear. :blushing: Ten year relationship - now officially 6.5 years out of it.

If I'd have stayed I am very certain I couldn't have survived it. How Lidija copes (Sam's wife) is totally and utterly beyond me...as you well know yourself.

UGH!!!! After all this time, hearing her snippy little voice with a Jodi style attitude, I honestly think I'd rather listen to Nurmi some more!!! YUCK!!

I'm not fond of Ms.Wilmott in general but I must say, at least she shows more spark than Nurmi. Her client is still going to death row but hey, at least Wilmott isn't boring :floorlaugh:

Psychology is not the study of the brain, it's the study of the Psyche...hence the name Psychology. Right?

Did she really just say that "Mr. Martinez is only objecting because it will help Miss Arias"?

it would only help ms arias if there was any brain there to cross section! fgs :no: (sorry this is just crazy)

How unprofessional and disrespectful of JW to be snickering and making the comments she is.:furious:

I grew up w/ wooden spoons and a bar of ivory soap in my mouth when i back talked..

I didnt flinch either lol and mama had to buy new spoons, may she rest in peace, she was great mom, but from time to time, yes I got spanked w/ a wooden spoon

I forgot about the mouth full of soap. Usually, Ivory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns