Trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the judge allows this then she needs to be dropped kicked from the bench, Juan has had ZERO time to read or review this "new" evidence. Not fair, not ethical, in violation, etc.etc.

J Wilmot actually has some fire. I'd watch more trials with her. Why has Nurmi been doing all the questioning? I like when Wilmot has a mad.

She has been outed as a sneaky liar....just like her client. :twocents:

AAK! WHAT HAPPENED??!! I had a guinea pig emergency!!! Where are they now???

What the crap judge:banghead: Grow a pair and take control of your courtroom :furious:

Judge said, "That ship has sailed." Who was that dig aimed at? It seemed like it was towards the prosecution, but I don't see how that is fair when they just saw this for the first time today.

OH FGS!

Duh you bet your bippy this should have been raised in the Motion in Limine during pretrial.

Judge: That ship has sailed.

Uh yes ma'am it has. Let's hope she keeps that in mind when she is ruling on this BS when lunch break is done

F!

The defense should have been fined, and the Judge should have tossed this new information. BALONEY!!!!

I agree 100%. They're gonna come back at 1:15, have another argument, then leave for the day. See ya Monday...maybe.

:banghead:

Oh no! 4:15 eastern time. Ugh. I hate the defense. We may as well all go on a vacation and come back in June!!

If the judge allows this then she needs to be dropped kicked from the bench, Juan has had ZERO time to read or review this "new" evidence. Not fair, not ethical, in violation, etc.etc.

She is so going to allow this :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Mr Martinez will now have 2 hours to re interview Dr Samuels.

At 1:00 they will come back in and she will hear objections (from the State) if there still are some.

1:15pm Jury will come in as long as this issue is settled by then

No, seriously. Does this judge even like judging? Because she's always taking and extending breaks and never reprimanding anyone or making people stick to a schedule. Judge Perry she ain't.

Oh Boy.... back at 1:15 PT.... seal is up

Why is it, if Ms. Willmot will not ask the expert about "that", then why bring in a slide show at the top of the hour????? uargh :/

Judge definitely needs a break to get ready for the next round. Probably looking for something to beat the crap out of.

So they have to come back at 1pm ...what about Nurmi's lunch!!!

Think they'll still have their 1 1/2 hour lunch break 20 minutes into testimony? lol

OK...wait.

It sounded to me like she was sort of reprimanding JM due to the fact it should have been brought up in motion at previous time.

I mean, how could he when he just got the powerpoint and what the guy was gonna say?

I hope someone can explain that because to me it sounded like she wasnt happy with JM either but not sure why.

How will interviewing the expert help now? Either that carp about difference between pre-meditated and spontaneous gets in or not! That's the issue! No amount of studying that material will make it ok for to be allowed in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV