trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can this guy talk about anything or just read straight from a book?

Evidently not.

I'd hate to see the footnotes to any of the papers he tried to write. Bibliography would triple the length of the actual content.

What's the opposite of money-grubbing, parasitic, murdering *advertiser censored* ?

OMG!!! The horror of doing something so opposite who she really was. . . . . .IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?

Would this incident (sorry to use that word) regarding Mr Samuels in NJ in 2000 actually be admissible and put in front of a jury, even just in a q&a exchange? If only to allow jurors to decide whether to discredit him as a reliable expert?
TIA if anyone can weigh in.

we already know she made up a story, TO COVER HER A$$ so investigators wouldn't suspect her.

And let's not forget the reality of the looming death penalty as another reason to come up with a story to distance herself from murdering Travis.

So most people who kill other people say they can't remember anything about it? My gosh! That's science at it's best, I'll tell ya! OMG.

Is he saying her PTSD occurred because of the murder?

So far it is sounding that way but he might try to correlate other PTSD criteria with earlier events in her life (like the wooden spoon).

WAIT... HE SAID INITIATOR... SELF DEFENSE YOU DON'T INITIATE!

right?

YEPPERS!

You know what I find offensive? Comparing a monster who kills a naked man with the trauma a law enforcement officer or soldier defending our very freedoms that allow this killer to make false claims before a jury. SHE IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME GALAXY as LE or soldiers. IMHO.

Juan is going to blow this guy off the stand. The way he keeps comparing police officers and soldiers in combat to this heinous piece of work is going to be his undoing IMO.

It would be Karmic justice if there was one of each on the jury.

so when have we ever seen jodi acting like she was reliving this horrific experience?

uh do NOT call him travis,be respectful!

So he's claiming that JODI has PTSD because she committed a violent crime??!! Well, isn't that a little counterproductive?

It used to be common for one professional to treat or do things for another professional. Actually called Professional Courtesy. I don't know if that happens much anymore or not..I know my son does it but he practices in a small town. jmo
In this case it would be more like the dentist went to deliver 5 babies in exchange for your dad filling his teeth. Hope that helps.

Pretty sure a person could fake a lot of these PTSD symptoms if they were so inclined.

My first husband was a Vietnam vet with PTSD and you, Miss Arias, do not act like a PTSD sufferer.

Oh, gosh, he's describing how she is still obsessed with Travis! And that's a PTSD symptom??? WRONG!

So she had a therapeutic breakthrough? BS. That doesn't account for her murdering Travis...period!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966