Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I guess that could be an alternative explanation"

Interesting view of that side of the room. Plus, what is with the nose obsession?
theariasscum.jpg

Maybe he is worried that since he has spent a great deal of time in close proximity to Jodi that his nose is growing.:floorlaugh:

Wow, JA caught in more lies. I thought she said she had no access to mental health care but lied to, oops I mean saw, this guy 12 times :banghead:

Of course she couldn't turn to her family - she stole Grandpa's gun to shoot him with.

Oh the jury knows about all about not being able to turn to anyone during their stressful time.

If Nurmi wasn't so slow as molasses in winter I'd swear it was "snowing" in March in AZ.. I'm just saying..

Wow MGM Grand Fire? That was like 80 or 81? Is this guy retired & does witness gigs to build up his IRA?

What the hell is wrong with Numri's NOSE-I have never even seen a kid that has his finger in their beak as much as him.
He should go get that bugger professionaly dug out--disgusting

So how many diagnoses has this guy attributed to her so far? Thinking one will stick, is he?

Acute stress disorder read from DSM 4

subjective sense of numb, detachment, being in a daze, depersonalization , dissociative amnesia . . . . hippocampus doesn't form the memories . . . . .if doesn't form mmory then it will never be available . . . . .

distress of exposures reminder of the traumatic event . . .recurrent illusions, flashbacks, re-experience event . . bad dream . . .recurrent thughts, , , shadows moving, relive experience , reminder of traumatic event . . . . this is why she made up story tokeep her distance from the trauma . . . . . block event, places, persons the story . . the intruder story . . ..

increased arousal, hypervigilence - exaggerated startle response

clinical disrupt in social, occupational areas of life . . ..

tell family members about experience she was unable to tell anyone in her family . . . . . this vs. doesn't want to get caught . . .

can you imgine isolation if you cant turn to a parent, a friend, anyone. . . .

minimum of 2 days and max of 4 weeks .. . . not due to drug abuse/meds or psychotic disorder . . . . she experience acute stress disorder . . . . .

You can't turn to a parent or friend because it's HOMICIDE, 'doctor'!!!

This is ridiculous! Why do they have expert witnesses to explain what happened to JA *after* she murdered Travis?

The jury is supposed to feel sorry for JA because she couldn't turn to friends and family to confide her horrific murderous behavior?

What does this remotely have to do with committing the murder?

OMG, this guy is just blabbing. this isn't like any expert witness testimony i've ever heard before. 'can you imagine not being able to tell anyone?' what the hell kind of thing is that for him to say?

"Sense of foreshortened future" didn't mean suicidal when I went to Therapist School.

How much is the Public Defender (aka: the State of Arizona) paying this 'expert'?

Whatever it is, I could go up there and just read from books, reports, and magazines for free.
:floorlaugh:

Well DUH! If I murdered someone, I would not tell my friends or family if I was trying to get away with it.

He just projected his own feelings on to her. I cannot believe it. "Can you imagine how it would feel not to be able to tell?" Yes, I CAN, but a psychopath couldn't!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member