trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait she didn't try to stay away from things that reminded her of the crime!! She ASKED to be driven back to Travis' house after the memorial!!!!!!!!!

And she begged to see the pictures!

"If you can't turn to a friend"....Ya...I could turn to all my friends & tell them I killed someone & now I feel bad. Boo freaking hoo.

oh my heavens will he read the entire "big bokl" .... omg the turmoil ... omg .... not to be able to tell anyone .... omg he continues to read ....... hellllp .... i have acute distress disorder .......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I keep waiting for Dr. Samuels to slip up and tell us what JA's personality disorder is - wouldn't that be funny!!!

Wake_up.gif

Maybe THAT'S what the nose preoccupation is all about. Pinching is a good way to keep from falling asleep. Let's face it, he's phoning it in. "That ship sailed" is written on his face.

He didn't want the case in the first place, she didn't want him because she knows more about the law since she's been in prison and had those books with the big words to read. She didn't do what he told her, so she's going to die and take his career with her.

Those are two angry birds, I'd say.

He admitted that he can only diagnose based on what Jodi tells him...which means her lies.

Wow, JA caught in more lies. I thought she said she had no access to mental health care but lied to, oops I mean saw, this guy 12 times :banghead:
I would be surprised if he actually performed any real therapy. IMO, he was just there to get the story straight.

I went to the store and came back and hope there would be something worth hearing..

NOPE.. Wake me on monday.. .

Ok, well I will have to say (28 yrs working for doctors) He is not going out of his way to help her..

And admits things like he can't diagnose her because it has been too long, he did not examine her during the period you need to.

So he is speculating...

Well, gotta give him that.

Q How do you know she couldnt just tell anyone because she would go to jail?

A Hmmmm I didnt think of that. I suppose that could be it too but I think it is PTSD.

What a freaken joke :furious:

She saw this guy 12 times but couldn't remember his name when JM asked her?

Will they pay me to read the DSM-IV-TR entries for Antisocial and Narcissistic Personality Disorders?

My hippocampus is killing me right know.

I don't really care if she did or didn't have PTSD after butchering Travis. It still doesn't explain away the intentional and horrendous murder.

Continues from Acute Stress Disorder to PTsd after time goes by but the symptoms overlap

speak to her and test results . . . .

acute stress . . .. not just the memory of June 4th . .. .2 to 4 weeks out . . . person can still have difficulty forming memories . . .. physicical logical flooding of chemicals . . . . eventually thy are flushed out and memory may be restored . . . clear out still may be foggy . . not at all uncommon . . .. spotty memory . . .. not a switch on the wall . . . .not a gradual smooth improvement.

This all just seems like selected memory to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member