trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was supposed to say Travis caused it and that's why she killed him but if he only administered the test after the killing it could be the killing that caused it in which case why is it relevant? The poor murderer has PSTD cause she killed the guy so let her go? Who cares? Unless it's to push the idea that she isn't lying and really can't remember but that's going to be a stretch. Don't most PSTD sufferers remember what happened to them at war or whatever and so they constantly relive it?

It is seriously offensive considering the brutality of the crime. It makes her seem crass and callow.

She's really performing at about a C- to D+ level.

Does the DT or judge have anyone in their lives willing to be real with them and let them know how badly their actions are reflecting on them and the entire judicial system?

Ok- confused here- couldn't she have had PTSD from butchering a person?
NOT the cause of the butchering, but certainly from experiencing such a thing- 2 separate events. Are they trying to say that is why she did it?

That she murdered because of PTSD? They would take it either way, I'm sure. :seeya:

NOT the cause of the butchering, but certainly from experiencing such a thing- 2 separate events. Are they trying to say that is why she did it?

The defendant is clearly presenting with a tri-morbidity.

She suffers from Sexnesia™, Fognesia™, and Truthnesia™.
Attention Maricopa County jurors:

Memory gap?
Don't buy this crap.

[With apologies to Johnnie Cochran]

BBM ... like it!

What's wrong with getting a "real" second opinion?

Obviously this defense team doesn't like to waste any time whatsoever and are very aware of being financially conservative so they wouldn't want to bring in a second professional to be thorough or build a rock solid case or waste any more of the state's money. Of course not!

Yuck. He's maligning one of my favorite researchers just by citing him! (Dr. Bourget is a very well respected Canadian forensic psychologist - very well known for his extensive research into filicides.)

Check out how Nurmi is leaning away from his client while the expert speaks.

He does not like her one bit.

So do I understand this correctly?

Someone who kills someone they may suffer from PTSD?:what:

ok,
fran

If someone with a conscience and can feel remorse. Like a cop in a shootout, or a soldier on the battlefield, yes.

A psychopathic biotch. Doubtful. JMO

Yes, I wonder how he differentiates since he did say that murderers can get PTSD from murdering.....

if she does not have PTSD, this Jury Verdict is about to give it to her...Be careful what you wish for...

Is the jury supposed to forget that Jodi adamantly denied on the stand a history with a psychologist beyond a visit or two and outright denied having any formal diagnoses?

This ddofus is missing the point---most animals including we humans--choose the flightmode--particularly if the danger is larger etc...ieif we are the prey.....so on abiologic,survival basis Jodi should have run---I studied this crap

i googled "how to fake PTSD" it is all over the internet. this kind of testimony scares me because you never know who is gullible enough to believe everything this guy is saying. JA had years to fake this out and i hope JM can get thru the bs because this is what helped CA go free.

I think she's trying to blame Travis for having a crystal clear memory of everything in her life except the moment where she shot him in the head and nearly decapitated him after stabbing him 29 times.

ptsd, so what, she did not have this when she was stabbing Travis in the back!

I thought he was supposed to say Travis caused it and that's why she killed him but if he only administered the test after the killing it could be the killing that caused it in which case why is it relevant? The poor murderer has PSTD cause she killed the guy so let her go? Who cares? Unless it's to push the idea that she isn't lying and really can't remember but that's going to be a stretch. Don't most PSTD sufferers remember what happened to them at war or whatever and so they constantly relive it?
Recurrent and intrusive memories are a BIG part of PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double