trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:panic:
My hippocampus has acute stress by being abandoned on the old thread resulting in mortal terror, brain freeze and patchy fog. I better take the MILAN test......

Why does it gross me out so bad when she licks her lips. I have never seen anything like that before.

It is disgusting. Slow and methodical...I can hear the smacking from New England.

She does have the perfect nose for punching though.

I thought Mr. Juan was going to cross his dude tomorrow outside the presence of the jury.

So what if Jodi has PTSD? What does that change? Nothing IMO. What is the purpose here, to prove that Jodi is truly in a "fog"? That doesn't change anything she did on the day of the murder, nor does it serve as an excuse to all of her lying. I don't get this at all. If DT is trying to say she has a mental disorder that is relevant, wouldn't she need to be examined by a Psychiatrist, an M.D.?

So do I understand this correctly?

Someone who kills someone they may suffer from PTSD?:what:

ok,
fran
i just want to point out - Jodi has planned to 'murder' Travis....

because yes soldiers/police men are killing people because they have/had to and yes they do suffer from PTSD....in my opinion different then when it comes to THIS case
Just my honest opinion

Well, :eek:fftobed: this guy has bored me beyond fognesia.

That she murdered because of PTSD? They would take it either way, I'm sure. :seeya:

This is pure BS...my cousin was shot and her daughter was murdered right before her eyes....by her strung out, drugged, husband. She was diagnosed with PTSD 15 mons after the event. She remembers every detail of the shootings and what transpired afterwards...crawling to the neighbors begging them to call the police, the EMS arriving and not being allowed to come and help her and her daughter until the police had secured the crime scene....no need to go through it all here. But saying JM had PTSD is B/S.

It is disgusting. Slow and methodical...I can hear the smacking from New England.

She does have the perfect nose for punching though.

LOL,,,ok this got me out of the hippo thing!!! UGH!

Jay I can hear her in New England too....lol

hippo-horse.jpg

One is a portion of the brain. The other is a marine creature.

Why are Arizona taxpayers wasting their money on this guy?

Oh, no. Not spittle on Mr. Samuels's lower lip!

Did I just see that?

It's funny that this guy met with her 6 times, and we've listened to her blather on for 18 days.

None of this wannabe pop-psychologists testimony affects or changes Jodi's innocence or guilt.

ITA....I have YET to see or hear any evidence that she was physically abused (except what came out of her mouth) Where is it?! No evidence of self-defense either (except what came out of her mouth).

Sooo I am not worried about this testimony.

My experience as a PTSD sufferer is exactly how the Dr. is explaining. However, this does not apply to JA. For her to have commited this brutal murder she would have had to experience a deep trigger to set off her rage. Triggers can incude smells, sounds, etc.

There has been no evidence presented in this case to substantiate JA with PTSD. We and the good DR. only have JA's words to go buy. No witness to any extreme traumas or abuse.

Trust me if she is a sufferer from PTSD we would have seen her show signs while on the stand. No way could she have looked at crime scene photos each time without showing signs of panic, shaking, vomiting, etc. I experienced this when I did finally look at the crime scene photos.

This so called expert is a total fraud. His discussion on the limbic system is neuroanatomy 101 taught to all first year medical students.

His discussion of flight or fight involves material that is well over 50 years old.
His claim to be an expert on “memory” is laughable. The discussion on memory formation is also ELEMENTARY and taught in first year neuro courses. It can be found in any rudimentary neuroanatomy text book.

If you take 100 people who have harrowing near death experiences either from guns or traffic accidents almost 100% will vividly recall the major details. I was involved in a near fatal car accident over 10 years ago and I can remember in vivid detail the color and nature of the oncoming car to this day. Ask any soldier who is in combat what he can remember when the bullets start firing. No soldier will describe the “fog” rolling in. Police will have vivid memories of shoot outs. The details of the incident may be fuzzy or might change but the major elements of the danger are crystal clear.

JM merely needs to go to the Univ of Arizona or Arizona State and obtain the services of a neurophysiologist or a neurologist to rebut this current JA "expert"hokum.

Travis's sister Samantha, who is a police officer has to sit through this BS about JA having PTSD. What an insult to LE and our military! Disgraceful. JA is a conniving, manipulative, unusual person, who could easily pass whatever test she wish to, for her OWN benefit. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds