trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with getting a "real" second opinion?

What a difference 2 hours of bunk testimony can bring!

Here I normally sit, like all of you, wishing for more hours and wondering why they are taking such short days.

And yet for the last hour I have been looking at the clock going "OMG, we still have 1 1/2 hours today!!"

Time has basically come to a screeching halt.

Jody's looks make me think she now believe's she's a police officer

So, even if she doesn't remember it, a shooting, 28 stab wounds and a slit throat is not self defense. What does Arizona do? The pink needle or the toasty chair?

with absolutely nothing to do. I wouldn't be surprised if she even had someone else order it and other helpful books so they wouldn't show up under her name. She's a devious sneak and this guy was no match for her that's for sure.

im sure jodi read up on ptsd to be able to answer those questions correctly
im sure its not hard to pick up a book about ptsd

If I were a juror, this guy better get on a flight fast or risk being in a fight

i find this completely offensive to people who genuinely suffer ptsd

Why does it gross me out so bad when she licks her lips. I have never seen anything like that before.

I really think JM is going to be able to handle this w/o a problem, especially after dealing with JA the last few weeks. jmo

Ok- confused here- couldn't she have had PTSD from butchering a person?
NOT the cause of the butchering, but certainly from experiencing such a thing- 2 separate events. Are they trying to say that is why she did it?

Jodi is fighting to stay awake! They wake them up early in jail?

None of this wannabe pop-psychologists testimony affects or changes Jodi's innocence or guilt.

I had a gun pointed at me, went into flight mode, and I remember every second of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654