trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:doh: This guy. Very much like Gus in my opinion.

:furious: This woman has put nearly every disorder, person place and thing under the bus for this long winded ridiculous trial for what? Because the little princess didn't get what she wanted. Someone told Jodi NO, so now everyone from domestic violence victims, families of murder victims and even FOG is not safe.

I can't tolerate the PTSD stuff. Unfortunately it's one thing I know all too well. :nono: I hate to feel this way but I do hope someone on that Jury knows or truly understands it as well. It's beyond hard to explain. You don't get it unless you have it and Jodi does not have it.

I agree... it's the ultimate assault on the world that (in her mind) did not cater to her. She feels ENTITLED to destroy lives and exploit people, systems, and whatever she can to benefit herself. Without conscience. Ultimate psychopath.

Not only perpetrator but also "initiator" of an event.

Yes, she initiated the entire event alright. Hope JM jumps
on that!

Well well she meets criteria of 1a which is stated to be the agressor in a homicide!

Prosecution rests! Lol

Love how defense folks again and again show to support prosecution!

Juan's first question to this guy (in Stripehaven world): "Doctor, isn't this just so much horses**t?"

I don't care who you are, but stop blowing the margins...please.

I don't think this helps them one bit.

I think they are going for LWOP. Knowing she will be found guilty, Are just trying to save her life with sympathy.

But I don't see anything in this testimony that changes her going in to TA's home, Attacking him while naked and slicing him open.

Did anyone notice/hear of juror questions being put in the basket today?

I don't really care if she did or didn't have PTSD after butchering Travis. It still doesn't explain away the intentional and horrendous murder.

Exactly.

You don't get PTSD because someone tells you that you hold a camera like a 5 year old.

She got the so called PTSD from Her killing Him. But once again, Travis' fault!!!

I actually think this is a sympaty plea to get her out of the DP. Moo

I will not believe for a second that Jodi's alleged PTSD caused her to forget the meticulous cleaning of the crime scene, from placing his dead body back in the shower stall and wiping it of incriminating DNA to tossing the camera in the washing machine after deleting the last three incriminating pictures. These are actions of a clear and FOCUSED mind, not someone in a dissociative state. I'm surprised that so many people are finding this "fog-out" likely just because some quack used big words like "Hippocampal".

Q How do you know she couldnt just tell anyone because she would go to jail?

A Hmmmm I didnt think of that. I suppose that could be it too but I think it is PTSD.

What a freaken joke :furious:

Did this really happen? :what: I wasn't watching today.

Is the defense team done with man or is he going to return on Monday.

THE TESTIMONY TODAY IN A NUTSHELL: Jodi's traumatized hippocampos was justification for the "fognesia" she experienced. On the bright side, it might all come back to her someday.

Mr Martinez will tell him the reason she has no violence in her Diary is the Law Of Attraction. And is he familiar with it?

Ok I have a Holly Hobby Diary. I wrote 3 riveting pages, in 1972. Shortly after moving into this home.

I found it the other day. All lies I tell you. All kinds of made up stuff. That's probably why I don't write in diaries or journals :) someone will find that.

This guy is basing much of his theory on her diary entries. We already know, and Jodi herself does not deny it, that she doesn't enter everything into her little chronicles. So he is not getting the full picture. It's the Diary Defense now...:D

I do like it when he keeps calling her the perp though.

I listened for it and didn't hear him mention it (could have missed it, but I don't think so. eta: convenient, no?).

He gave her the MMCI - not sure which version... and PTSD Inventory.

Did he test her for HPV?

That picture of Samuels looks old. Maybe 13 years old. Like perhaps around the time he got into legal trouble in NJ. :waitasec:

Thanks for this. I missed any earlier discussion of this! Ethics and boundaries. Oh boy, Martinez is going to eat this dude for lunch.

I listened for it and didn't hear him mention it (could have missed it, but I don't think so. eta: convenient, no?).

He gave her the MMCI - not sure which version... and PTSD Inventory.

He said he gave her the Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory, Third Edition as well as the PTSD test.

I will not believe for a second that Jodi's alleged PTSD caused her to forget the meticulous cleaning of the crime scene, from placing his dead body back in the shower stall and wiping it of incriminating DNA to tossing the camera in the washing machine after deleting the last three incriminating pictures. These are actions of a clear and FOCUSED mind, not someone in a dissociative state. I'm surprised that so many people are finding this "fog-out" likely just because some quack used big words like "Hippocampal".

Yeah, I would think that doing something mechanical like driving a car or even cleaning your own house would be possible.

But, I have to wonder about something that takes deliberate thought and planning like removing incriminating articles from a crime scene...

His testimony has done nothing to prove that the domestic violence incidents ever happened to her.

That's not his job though....its the next dt expert who is the dv one....laViolette....

Read her whole theory on "snow white was a battered woman"...:what:

Imo she is slimier and more spotlight crazy....:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members