trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
our psych theory explains why she murdered.
his explained why she may not actually remember stuff - which is not all that relevant. she's not on trial for poor memory.

Didn't he say he gave her the MMPI? And wouldn't that test show psychopathy?

Actually they're not right now - on JVM. They are saying she could get the PTSD from actually committing premeditated murder.

Richard Samuels, PhD, Psychologist licensed in Arizona. No disciplinary actions! (Wonder why they wouldn't carry over the actions taken in New Jersey?)

I missed that.....what happened in NJ. Is that why he moved to AZ?

thanks

WOW. Jodi sure does look HAPPY. Does she think this is really helping?

I hope the jury felt as angry as I did when I saw her standing up and smiling after this BS.

I am guessing she and Nurmi were happy the jury is left for the weekend to think the poor little twit has PTSD. Won't help her with the jury but Jodi thinks it will.

Not to worry....JM will wipe that smug smile off her face in rebuttal. Too bad the jury didn't see JA and KN giving each other invisible high-fives! She makes me SICK!

Seems to me in the scheme of things, her little hippo thing went into bleep mode while she was stabbing Travis because the first stab to the heart didn't kill him as she thought it would - it screamed "oh crap". After her adrenaline slowed down she remembers dropping the knife and then the shooting. Provided I buy this whackadoddle. With respect to the PTSD - seems to me this is actually after the fact and can only explain her denial (refusal) to tell the truth. Certainly does not excuse it however. It says nothing to me about why she murdered Travis in such a heinous manner. No sympathy here for Dr. Samuels little Ms. PSTD poster child.

So since this DSM book has been entered into evidence... Can Juan Martinez ask the witness to read the characteristics of a sociopath?

That picture of Samuels looks old. Maybe 13 years old. Like perhaps around the time he got into legal trouble in NJ. :waitasec:

It was the best I could do in a short time LOL

photo.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...s.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D47799420;219;285

Hi, my first post here, but I've been following the trial since Day 8, I believe, and lurking here.

I think this guy's biggest problem is that Jodi is smarter than he is, and he hasn't realized it yet. I'd love to hear from someone in the courtroom, to hear if the jury appeared to be interested or buying it.

:welcome4:

In one of her first police interviews with Det. Flores, he asked her if she wanted to see the photos. She replied with "yes, in a morbid kind of way".

Regarding the drive by. When she was going back into Phoenix after the murder, she got a ride from someone ( I can't remember who) and he said that she asked him to drive her by Travis' house.

Never heard this before. Really creepy.

Hi, my first post here, but I've been following the trial since Day 8, I believe, and lurking here.

I think this guy's biggest problem is that Jodi is smarter than he is, and he hasn't realized it yet. I'd love to hear from someone in the courtroom, to hear if the jury appeared to be interested or buying it.

Hi TxHoney.. Welcome

(I don't have fancy smiles I'm sure someone else will use them)

If you go the the Observer thread if someone was there today from WS they'll post their notes I'm not sure if anyone was but if not.. Try to catch Beth Karas on HLN she's very insightful about Jury reactions than any other TH's IMO

JA has been a busy girl in the big house. Learned sign language, Spanish...I wonder if her reading material list is available to the PT? I bet she might have studied up on her psychological 'condition' over the years.

Has someone emailed the prosecution about this witness being disciplined by his licensing board for getting dental treatment such as treatment for gingivitis by one of his patients (in exchange for this witness providing mental health treatment such as sex therapy)??? That is not good imo and I sure look forward to Juan questioning this witness about that blip to his background. My source was wildabouttrial --the website owner posted the licensing board link.:seeya:

:doh: This guy. Very much like Gus in my opinion.

:furious: This woman has put nearly every disorder, person place and thing under the bus for this long winded ridiculous trial for what? Because the little princess didn't get what she wanted. Someone told Jodi NO, so now everyone from domestic violence victims, families of murder victims and even FOG is not safe.

I can't tolerate the PTSD stuff. Unfortunately it's one thing I know all too well. :nono: I hate to feel this way but I do hope someone on that Jury knows or truly understands it as well. It's beyond hard to explain. You don't get it unless you have it and Jodi does not have it.

I don't know if this has been talked about (as I am an entire thread behind) the specific system TA had in his closet was by a company called Classy Closets and is located in Chandler, AZ.

PTSD doesn't only affect those in the military or police officers. Anything traumatic can cause it, but that still doesn't give anyone an 'out' for planning and committing a murder.

Especially when the witness says the supposed PTSD CAME from KILLING him.

Nurmi wilma and jodi
Underestimate juans ability to make chopped liver out of this witness and his testimony.

It was the best I could do in a short time LOL

Oh I wasn't hating the picture, I just had to take advantage of the opportunity to mention his legal trouble! So thank you for the opportunity! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966