trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have time at the moment to scan right now it but I'd be willing to upload the actual 150 question clinical PTSD test administered to me by my psychologist as well as the actual key (the measurement scale) used to grade the test and determine how many of the 6 categories must have compliant responses in order to qualify for the disorder.

Interestingly enough, the document stresses the persistent "reoccurrence" of the trauma in your memory. It repeatedly mentions how often a disordered person obsesses on the traumatic event. This goes against everything Jodi is claiming regarding having no memory of it.

The fact that after TWO meetings with both the doc and Nurmi who convinced Jodi this is most likely what she suffers from, she most likely latched onto their willingness to help her re-mold her story to FIT what they felt might be a more winnable case and as Jodi has already proven to do, she simply fabricated all the pieces to help "comport to their evidence". That much seems clear.

I really do like this guy, he seems to have a very credible rapport, but he is also used to dealing with police officers in this arena - men who were SWORN to uphold the law which required ethical practices, including telling the truth- that is NOT Jodi's profile.

His testimony has done nothing to prove that the domestic violence incidents ever happened to her.

if she doesn't "remember" how does she know it was "self defense"?:waitasec:

JA has what they call "Smart Fog." It knew to start at the exact moment AFTER she remembered him attacking her but BEFORE she starting stabbing him. Completely clear for body slam, gun grab, what he said and the spittle he was expelling as he said "F*G KILL YOU B*TCH."

At least we didn't have to sit through KN :)bedtime:)droning on. It's not much, but it's something.

WOW!!! Her little evil smirk at the end sent chills down my spin! Pure evil! She glanced over at the jury or camera and then kind of tried to stop smiling. Puke!!!!!!

Effin talking heads are gonna love Dr Sexy :banghead:

No, that is not true (what I bolded). I had PTSD for several years that was professionally diagnosed and treated, and I did not remember the major parts of the event for years. I still had PTSD. My flashbacks and triggers just made no sense to me; I didn't know what they were or what they related to. I thought I was going crazy, like having psychosis of some sort. At first my shrink thought I was having panic attacks.

After a long time, the rest of the pieces fell into place as the memories came back slowly. My flashbacks and triggers made sense then. It's like they were hinting of the real event.

I was never told that not remembering it was unusual at all. It is definitely still PTSD even if your mind has blocked key parts of the event. Mine was called (a) dissociative disorder/PTSD, and maybe it's not always considered dissociative, though. I'm not sure about that part. Dissociative states can affect memory, absolutely. They aren't considered normal states of consciousness.

You don't give any details about this event. Can't judge it. Was this something that happened with quick body speed and high adrenaline?

And....did you meticulously clean the scene of DNA after this event happened?

picture.php

Gus and Dr Samuels

Defense is cloning all their witnesses!:floorlaugh:

PTSD doesn't only affect those in the military or police officers. Anything traumatic can cause it, but that still doesn't give anyone an 'out' for planning and committing a murder.

Yes I heard that this morning too!

I agree with you that she has based her third story on this guys theatrical performance. Remember her saying how her arms 'felt heavy' when she lied about Travis chocking her. LOL! It is appalling but, it's soooo see through it's comical. I feel confident the jurors also see this. Especially after 'getting to know the real her' for the last 18 days! NO WORRIES! :)
Just like when he was talking about your brain being like a computer. Did anyone else notice Nurmi say something to JA at that point and she responded and smiled?! Hope the jury noticed that.

I know I will probably be in the unlike column for my opinion but I must say . . . .
1) I agree with what he has been saying about the studies of the brain . . . . the last 2 studies were very small (29 subjects and 104 subjects in another) . . . he did say they were very new studies as not much has been published on this subject.

2) I like that he is saying JA has been diagnosed with PTSD after she brutally murdered Travis in a 3 time overkill . . . . . she was so violent she stressed herself out. I have no problem with that . . . . . she was a perpetrator of stress on herself and a perpetrator of murder on the man she purported to love.

3) I would love to hear more about the other DSM IV personality disorders (ie: all of the Axis 2 stuff) . . . . I don't think that is all that showed up on the Milan! . . . .

I hope JM knows this.

me too. However, after listening to this guy all afternoon, anything he did in the past would not surprise me. After all, it fits the whole Law of Attraction thing...I think Jodi attracts "like people"...thus her defense team. :jail::jail:

*this was supposed to show the civil case against Samuals on ethics in NJ, March 13, 2000. It brought up wrong quote....sorry.

I think Nurmi and Jodi was going to give doc a standing O when he said something about memory/brain being like a computer. ....yeah, take that Juan. lol

Hi, my first post here, but I've been following the trial since Day 8, I believe, and lurking here.

I think this guy's biggest problem is that Jodi is smarter than he is, and he hasn't realized it yet. I'd love to hear from someone in the courtroom, to hear if the jury appeared to be interested or buying it.

Why is this guy allowed up there to read from a book?

I remember hearing how people would buy tix to see Andy Kaufman at comedy clubs and sometimes he would just read "Gone With the Wind" for the whole performance. I'm sure that was alot more entertaining.

But even though you didn't have intact memories, you were having flashbacks. That is a memory even though you had no context. Jodi is claiming no memory. And her little vague memories are just as self serving as her lack of memory elsewhere. IMO

I'd like to put her out on some desert sand alright...in Afghanistan..and let some sniper fire land around her feet and give her some real reason to suffer from PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member