trial day 31: the defense continues it's case in chief #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something to ponder...

If we are to play along with crazy Jodi for one moment and pretend her ludicrous story is true... her response STILL doesn't make sense...

The gun goes off by accident and she's not aware whether she shot him or not, she scrambles to get away in fear for her life and totally blacks out until she is driving in the desert hours later.

According to her story, she has no idea if he's dead or alive and she's very afraid that something bad happened, obviously because there is blood on her and she has weapons. The first thing any human being, especially a battered threatened woman, would do (scared or not) would be to find out if this life threatening man is still alive! DUH!!!

But no... she didn't do that... she immediately went in to cover up mode. The fact that she went in to cover up mode means that SHE KNEW HE WAS DEAD. Which means she knew damn well what she did and what state he was in when she left that house.

Every single path you take with all of her stories leads to a dead end road.

I hope (and do believe) that the jurors will logically play out all of these scenarios to fully know in their hearts that they are making the right decision by voting guilty. As much as we'd all love to hand over that verdict, it's still hard to do. I hope that they have peace in their hearts doing it.
Agree! And not only that, she alleges Travis came at her in the bathroom. Assuming (playing devil's advocate) the knife is in the bathroom, why run into the closet to get a gun that she isn't certain at that moment was on the shelf and was loaded? Wouldn't someone who is trying to defend themselves grab the first available weapon?

:waitasec:

MOO

I can't get it to post correctly. Google this:
Transient Global Amnesia
Allan B. Wolfson, MD, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Emergency Medicine, Allan Wolfson, MD
Presentation of TGA

Interestingly enough, the ME, Dr. Horn did his residency at Pitt. Perhaps JM could be introduced. PC?

JA is doing something very, very sneaky here. Go to 11:05. See that orange file? What do you think she's doing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adTQKWFG-PI

My guess-She was reaching for a sharper pencil so she could write down what he just said about how he can easily tell what’s most important to the individual because they skirt around the issue? Most likely she was already onto him about this before, but it got "fogged" out!

yes 100% they are very cognitive of the fact all texts or email supporting him or that are bad for her, went into the abyss
the20abyss-40x45.jpg

this photo reminds me of another photo I've seen in this case...just sayin'

Who was that guy on The Adams Family? Uncle Fester...........

thats him Uncle Fester. As per Dr Drew's panel ISBOA ....Intercoursing Someones brains Out Amnesia. Too funny. I always thought if you dont use it you loose it...I reckon I dont have ISBOA

Darn.

can and I'm sure will. Just listening to DD now and he has already debunked this guy's diagnosis so I have no doubt that Juan has someone waiting in the wings to decimate this this guy and his crock of bull. Don't forget Juan knew long ago that this guy was going to testify that Jodi has PTSD so I'm sure his guy/gal has it covered. Fortunately this new diagnosis, this global amnesia, is apparently so bogus and off the wall (according to DD and his panel) that it will entirely discredit this guy and thus the jury will likely disregard all his testimony.

I so hope the prosecution is able to present the differences of a psychopath and extreme narcissist vs PTSD.!!!

Would JM be allowed to show a power point to the jury?

DD says he has seen Transient Global Amnesia many times and that this "expert" is using it totally wrong. He is even sighting the journals about it incorrectly. It's a confused state brought on by medication he says. Neurological not Psychological. Even if she did have it, she could NOT do all she did after killing Travis anyway. People end up at hospitals in total confusion. They do not delete photos, clean up a murder scene, drive etc..

I'm actually getting excited becuase I can't wait until Juan gets his time with this guy. He is going to bury him in minutes. This guy has the same attitude as Gus and we saw how far that went. This guy will be stuttering, fumbling and angry for making him look like a darn fool.

There is not enough money in the world that would make me go up against Juan, especially when I knew it was all a bunch of lies.

Nothing makes an impression on Jodi's memory except oral/anal sex and the exact dates of such occurrence, and whether she was kissed afterwards, and strawberry frappies of the past. What's that condition called?

Strawberry Frappuccino a la Toblerone

Will it be televised?

Yes. 9:30 a.m. AZ/Pacific time tomorrow. Or thereabouts. :floorlaugh:

10:30 a.m. Mountain (including the Navajo Nation in AZ)
11:30 a.m. Central
12:30 p.m. Eastern

Per Mayo Clinic:
(bbm)
Transient global amnesia is identified by its main symptom, which is the inability to form new memories and to recall the recent past. Once that symptom is confirmed, ruling out other possible causes of amnesia is important.

Necessary symptoms for diagnosis
Doctors base a diagnosis of transient global amnesia on the following signs and symptoms:

Sudden onset of memory loss, verified by a witness
Retention of personal identity despite memory loss
Normal cognition, such as the ability to recognize and name familiar objects and follow simple directions
Absence of signs indicating damage to a particular area of the brain, such as limb paralysis, involuntary movement or impaired word recognition
Duration of no more than 24 hours
Gradual return of memory
No evidence of seizures during the period of amnesia
No history of active epilepsy or recent head injury

Along with these signs and symptoms, a common feature of transient global amnesia includes repetitive questioning, usually of the same question — for example, "What am I doing here?" or "How did we get here?"

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/transient-global-amnesia/DS01022/DSECTION=symptoms

Callin' bull on this one. :)
INAMD, neither is R. Samuels, Ph.D.

Are reactive and instrumental homicide formally recognized and accepted by law?

The hearing tomorrow is about this, and it is so crucial that is it kept out.

Hope judge rules in favor of the State.

The difference between pre med and crime of passion (2nd deg.)

She is probably going to do some artwork. Wonder if she is going to sketch the pompous arse on the witness stand?:floorlaugh:

I don't think it was a pencile and the whole thing was creepy. She never LOOKED for whatever it was, she kept looking up toward the witness, like no one was supposed to see what she was doing. That was bizarre.

that she's never truthful including in her diary. Plus, do we even know if they were written exactly as she claims? At those points in time? She clearly likes to make herself look good and I have no doubt that she wrote in that vein even in her diary. I also just don't think we should ever be relying on the self serving words of a killer who's a pathological liar.

I can't wait until Juan gets HIS expert on the stand. This two bit pseudo psychology will go down hard.

Sorry got behind but catching up...

But don't forget her disruptive sleep that SHE TOLD HIM about after I'm sure she spent some time researching characteristics!!

Btw just saw NG has BREAKING NEWS BOMBSHELL that the Expert Witness had ethical infraction issue that borderlines criminal action.. BROUGHT TO THEIR ATTENTION BY VIEWERS!!!

Good job sleuthers & wilds ;)

Wouldn't this indicate she was in what we use to call, "A state of shock?" If this is true. Why are there no bloody prints out through the bedroom? Why was the banister wiped clean enough that the roommates noticed a difference? Why were the last pictures taken deleted? Who would think to check the camera and start deleting pictures? Who would put the dog gate across to keep the dog downstairs? Who would worry about putting TA in the shower? Her actions after the crime reek of cover up, big time. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876