Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Beth Karas:

Today's hearing with Dr. Samuels is postponed until 1:15 pm ET/10:15 am in Phoenix on Monday. One of the attorneys has a family emergency and couldn't be in court today. Jurors will now return Monday at 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am in Phoenix. #JodiArias

So it may not have been a death in the family.

Well as much as I dislike Nurmi I hope it's not serious for any of them. No family emergency is ever a good situation.

I believe she knew the camera was on her the whole time and she was entertaining herself knowing she had an audience.

I will be asking Janine Driver about this on Monday fwiw.

I missed the first of the trial so hindsight watching the interview tapes knowing a little more and watching Jodi's reaction on the split screen is revealing. It might be worth the time to re-watch her, you can pick up clues from her body language. Oh my, the sexual cat stretch cause she had to know they were watching at the window and laying across the table- stretching towards Flores. I think this gal has used seduction all her life, she acted like she was trying come on to Flores--baby girl voice and open legs in the chair, frog like. ...and she wanted to see those death photos.

This was on Fox News...has anyone seen it?

Grrr... copy and paste the link.

video.foxnews.com/v/2228330829001/accused-murderer-jodi-arias-bizarre-behavior-caught-on-tape
WOW!!!
this is really scary........truly and utterly very! bizarre behavior .....
is she so detached???? wow - i can see her singing while stabbing Travis OMG - i am beyond words - need to process this....
thanks for sharing :)

Does anyone know! How fox retained this video?
And why it wasn't used in trial? I'm curious as to how fox obtained it. She's off the hook loca! I've never seen anything like this! I wonder if she was laughing! Singing and taunting travis! Between rage. Wow

I can only imagine the absolute horror Travis must have felt when he realized just what this sick twisted evil creature was capable of doing.

Here's the video from the song Jodi sang to herself...Dido "Here with me"

She's standing in her lovers bedroom watching him from the closet. I swear this case is just so creepy! I can imagine Jodi hiding in the closet watching Travis

Who wants to bet she was singing that same song while she was standing over Travis's body?

I wonder why JM didn't show this to the jury? I hope it's part of closing.

because the judge wouldn't allow it. we got the back stretch and that's it. i doubt if he can use it at all.

Does anyone remember when JA suddenly mentioned that TA thought MH was brought to him through a divine plan to be his wife (or something like that)? It was near the end of the jury questions, I think.
I suspect (!) that this had everything to do with her final break with reality and may have happened just before the text altercation around May 26 when TA calls her a sociopath. Jealousy and envy and loss of face seem to be her deepest motivations and this statement by TA goes against all her casual mentions of his relationship with MH.

Did I miss a Live stream video today? I went to get my hair cut, came home and turned on HLN to hear them say that court had been in session today, a Friday? :what:

Maybe this was discussed yesterday, but watching Samuels testify about "Transient Global Amnesia" on YouTube today I am disgusted. He claims "up to 30% of convicted homicide cases have amnesia claimed at trial." Duh, of course they "claim" amnesia - they don't want to admit/ testify to what they have done! Just because they "claim" amnesia doesn't mean they have it! Ridiculous. JA is just 1 of the 30% "claiming amnesia at trial," doesn't mean she HAS amnesia.

I couldn't bear to listen to Gus II blather on for hours, but think I get the DT game plan (?)

Gus II's role is to give the jury a reason (PTSD) to explain away JA's lies, so as to restore her credibility. Wasn't her fault she lied all those times before, and she isn't lying now on the stand when she says she doesn't remember the murder. If JM loses and the judge allows Gus II to testify about the crime scene/types of murders, all the better, since they will have slid in "expert" testimony that TA's murder wasn't 1st degree but a crime of passion.

Enter DT expert 2, who in testifying that JA is a battered woman hopes to establish the foundation for self-defense.

A certain jury in Florida probably would buy all this malarky--they believed the grief lady after all.. 'nuf said.

This jury? I seriously doubt they're swayed one iota. They seem to despise JA. They don't believe her, and likely are past any point of WANTING to believe her. JM has the goods and the skill to prove premeditation beyond a reasonable doubt, to disprove that the murder could possibly have happened the way JA says it did-again beyond a reasonable doubt. Secure a first degree conviction --check.

I'm less positive (only 95% sure) but very optimistic that JM will also prove beyond a reasonable doubt that JA's vilest smear--that she witnessed TA as pedophile on January 21, 2008-- was and is a complete fabrication, unnecessary for her defense, and asserted by JA solely out of a vindictive desire to destroy her victim's reputation. Secure death penalty. Check.

I knew a woman who, whenever you went to her house, would pull out the "Who's Who in the World" and flip it to her bookmarked page. I think she forgot and showed me about 3 different times.

Basically they put a lot of well known people in there (ex: the Queen of England), and then anyone can submit their own entries. They make their money off of people who submit their own entries who then buy the book.

I am sure it is the same with the Who's Who in Entertainment"

That says a lot. Completely gross-worthy only! :yuck:

My cousin was in the "Who's who" for nursing. And I received a notice for myself about being in it for my career (Vet tech), so ITA that anyone can be in that book.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't one of Travis' friends say on DD or one of the HLN shows that Jodi had hidden in his closet before, or am I getting it mixed up? If so, that Dido video is even more creepy. :what:

I really think an insanity plea would have been easier to defend than self-defense. :/
yes you have a point - sadly it would have been indeed easier...
and after the fox news clip i saw - i only wonder..., but then i do not know enough about sociopaths/psychopaths. They are indeed so capable of hiding their true persona..:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl