trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so happy to have joined WS. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Thank you everyone for all your insight, intelligence, thoughtfulness, and I just want to give everyone a big (((((((HUG))))))

:tyou::loveyou:

Thanks for the new thread!! Can't wait to hear the sound of Juan's voice. Hopefully, it will be some time this week. :please:

Sending prayers of strength and peace to Travis's friends and family.

Do we have WS members in the courtroom today?

Happy monday everyone! :seeya:

Glad to be back with WS'ers for the week. Preparing for the worst with the judge's rulings but putting that aside thanks to Juan. At this point I feel confident he can handle anything that's thrown at or against him.

Strength and prayers to Travis' family and friends, Juan, and everyone impacted by the trial.

Hopefully JA has a miserable day (had to throw that in there).

Just a reminder. No Skanks!! :nono:

You crack me up, Steely! :giggle:

I don't think I can watch this hearing! I'm too nervous! I really hope the judge doesn't allow this in! :please:

:seeya:
Ready and waiting for the "Odious, Nefarious Jodi Arias" trial to resume!

.....knowing we are in good hands with the "Number Juan Prosecutor"!

As Always Justice for Travis.....

:sponge: I'm ready I'm ready!! I really hope the judge uses her good sense and does not allow this "doctor" to testify about crime scenes

No but thank you for trying. :)
Its the police interrogation with Detective Flores. They have shown bits and pieces of it on T.V. and in court but HLN has been showing footage I have never seen before.

Just playin' with ya. :winko:

I don't know that the entire interrogation video is posted in one place.

Serious now -- Here's one excerpt from it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI[/ame]

how long til we start? i thought it was 10.15?

:seeya: Good morning, wonderful WS'ers!! Had a great weekend here & FINALLY adjusting to my husband being deployed...well as adjusted as one can be with her spouse in Afghanistan!

All settled in & looking forward to seeing what happens in court today! As always, prayers & strength to Travis' family & friends & sending LOTS of strength to Juan as he continues the search for justice!

I'm so happy to have joined WS. Everyone is so supportive and kind. Thank you everyone for all your insight, intelligence, thoughtfulness, and I just want to give everyone a big (((((((HUG))))))

:Welcome1:

:welcome4: Veritas_Vita, glad you are here as well!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS