trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The judge is still hearing another case.

Good afternoon, peeps. I wasn't here much over the weekend. Will someone reiterate briefly what this hearing is about? Pretty please, with sugar on top. :cupcake:

Wild About Trial
That case is over. Up next should be the evidentiary hearing. Bare with me im tweeting from my mobile phone. #jodiarias
Like · · Share · @WildAboutTrial on Twitter · 10:24am

Looks like there is a problem all around with Twitter?

Given the publicity this trial has received, wouldn't a friend, family member or whomever of the judge and DT say anything about how this thing has gone so far - i.e., constant delays, sidebars, objections, smirks, smiles and giggles, etc.???

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

That case is over. Up next should be the evidentiary hearing. Bare with me im tweeting from my mobile phone. #jodiarias

I am not sure why people are giving the judge a hard time. She is giving more leeway because she wants to make sure if JA is convicted and gets DA that there is no valid point to over turn. She is is doing an awesome job..

Phwew! Thought I was late for the hearing........:floorlaugh:

I see we are on time with the usual 10+ minute delays.....:what:

Good day all :seeya: and :welcome: new members!!!!

<fingers crossed its a Mike day> :loveyou:>

:seeya: Good morning, wonderful WS'ers!! Had a great weekend here & FINALLY adjusting to my husband being deployed...well as adjusted as one can be with her spouse in Afghanistan!

All settled in & looking forward to seeing what happens in court today! As always, prayers & strength to Travis' family & friends & sending LOTS of strength to Juan as he continues the search for justice!

Thank you for your husband's service and your support while his is off defending out country!
Glad you are here, hope we can help make the time go by faster during his deployment. :hug:

Prayers for all our troops!

Anything interesting happen this weekend on the threads? I last read when the video of JA prowling through the garbage can and doing her yogi pose was released. Couldn't stomach any more of that psychopath before the weekend. If anyone said something brilliant, please consider your post "thanked" by me! :)

:sponge: I'm ready I'm ready!! I really hope the judge uses her good sense and does not allow this "doctor" to testify about crime scenes

He can't. He's not a doctor, doctor. He has a PhD, not medical.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

:seeya: Good morning, wonderful WS'ers!! Had a great weekend here & FINALLY adjusting to my husband being deployed...well as adjusted as one can be with her spouse in Afghanistan!

All settled in & looking forward to seeing what happens in court today! As always, prayers & strength to Travis' family & friends & sending LOTS of strength to Juan as he continues the search for justice!

OT but thank you for your husband's service and your family's sacrifices!

I was on a jury where we were poptarts. We were shuttled in and out all day from 8:30 AM-11:45 PM, no lunch,no dinner. We only heard like ten minutes of testimony the entire day and the last time we were called into the court room,no one was there but the judge who said we could leave because they had settled the case. Boy were we ticked off.

:sponge: I'm ready I'm ready!! I really hope the judge uses her good sense and does not allow this "doctor" to testify about crime scenes

can only hope the tardis takes this "doctor" away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member