trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that her face finally grew into her body. Both her her nose and her face got longer and those changes were not for the better. JA's outer ugliness has likely come from within. The ugly person that she is inside has become her outer ugliness and without the sun for almost 5 years, just plain ACK.

I'm not sure why JVM keeps calling her attractive, I just don't see it. By the way, does JVM wear a wig?? Anyone know, it sure looks like a wig, especially comparing her to years ago when her hair was more flat like. what is with her hair?

I think it's her own hair. You can sometimes see the roots! As her color wears off!

Jodi doesn't want to admit she showered with Travis' body, she had to make sure her DNA was off him, I bet her hands were bleeding from the cuts she got from the knife slipping from stabbing TA. Now she cannot admit that. Con-job Jodi. Jodi doesn't want to admit she showered with a corpse either.
Where were her shoes? The cops didn't find them. There was a bloody shoe-print not being talked about. She said she lost her shoes, I think Jodi knows she left that print or once again, she saw the crime scene photos and Jodi is playing forensics expert, re-writing stories as she sees evidence. To do all this, Jodi needed the fog or amnesia.

Ethical custody evaluators do not write letters on behalf of ONE party without meeting with both parents. They shouldn't view or read any material provided by anyone other than the courts. They shouldn't get involved in any manner other than doing the evaluation. Testing has to be done on both parents before rendering any opinion. If the mother refused to come in, then this "doctor" should have notified the court and the judge would have made an order for her to come in.

It's not fair to assume the mother who made a complaint, has any personality disorder. Especially, since this guy was sanctioned for his actions. It's not fair to the mother to say this "doctor" made a good evaluation of the father, since the doctor was compensated for his opinion.

JMO

Well, a treating psych can certainly evaluate their own patient and provide a written report to the court. They don't need to evaluate both parents to do so. It's just a different kind of evaluation.

That's not my problem with Dr. Samuels.

This 'expert' seems a little overly defensive imo, which makes me question if it's something he's developed over time because of problems in his history. And JA, just look at her expression during his testimony, she's changed her persona yet again to this non-blinking, stare into space, and "see how wounded I am" poor thing...:what: Though this 'doctor' hasn't convinced me of a thing to do with her, he sure seems to have her convinced, lol.

Oh, also that point he made about her being "covered in blood", is he not aware that there was no blood found leaving Travis' rooms? Also, there was no blood found in the car either IIRC. So how could she have been covered in blood ?
Oh, that's right, that's what she told him, :lol:.

It's really sad what some so called professionals will do for money. jmo

I missed the part about her being covered in blood. What was the context?

That's a bit broad-brushed, but so was my comment.

I just made a guess about what might have happened based on what I've observed. I could be wrong, but I guess the point is we really don't know the background and all the facts so I don't think any real solid conclusions can be made from this one ethical complaint 20 years ago.

I get it - most of you disagree with me and think this ethical thing defines this man and discredits everything he says. There's plenty for Juan to cross examine him about to destroy his testimony. I think it's a mistake to focus too much on something non-substantive like this.

We hope that JM will demand to know how JA could -- in the throes of Fognesia™, Sexnesia™, Truthnesia™, PTSD, Global Transient Amnesia, Dissociative Amnesia, Wooden Spoon Beatings and more -- butcher a man, drag his corpse and stuff it in the shower, delete camera pictures, do a load of laundry, shower, change clothes, pack, grab the murder weapons and an imaginary rope, drive, fill her gas tank, eat, drink, sleep, make phone calls, send emails to a man she had just murdered, record and re-record voicemails for her recent murder victim, grind on a Lovesac and so forth, but have absolutely no memory of what happened during what she herself labels as her "Defining Moment" on June 4, 2008.

What a
ngbbs44e3480c10dda.jpg
of
baloney.gif

It appears that her face finally grew into her body. Both her her nose and her face got longer and those changes were not for the better. JA's outer ugliness has likely come from within. The ugly person that she is inside has become her outer ugliness and without the sun for almost 5 years, just plain ACK.

I'm not sure why JVM keeps calling her attractive, I just don't see it. By the way, does JVM wear a wig?? Anyone know, it sure looks like a wig, especially comparing her to years ago when her hair was more flat like. what is with her hair?

I am one of those who just cannot completely ignore one's ugly deeds. Beauty is as beauty does, for me, so I have a difficult time understanding when everyone goes off about how "beautiful" this killer or that killer is.

Arias looked hideous as a blond, in my opinion. She looked much prettier as a brunette pre-trial (the 48 hours show is a good example). Now, she looks just plain awful and even though some of that is by design, I truly believe there is just no attractiveness left in any cell of her evil being. JMO, though.

Can't wait to hear the juror questions of Gus' twin. I wonder if they will be as sarcastic and to the point as the questions for Jodi were? I Hope so!!!!!!! Boy, they were enjoyable.

I wonder if she was considering an insanity defense with the laughing, singing, head standing, trash digging behavior in the interrogation room??

No. She's really that f'ed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No names have been given out so it's okay. We don;t know who he is talking about.

Well, while it is true that it doesn't mean his evaluation was flawed, I disagree that it wasn't a big deal. he was formally disciplined as a result of this. And it appears he stopped doing evaluations afterward.

I personally would never hire a psych who has been disciplined for an ethical violation, to evaluate one of my clients custody cases and I don;t really know of an attorney who would. I think there is more to the story than the rules changed right when he was deciding to treat this guy and he was unaware of the change. I don't think he would be fined if it was that close and if that's all there was to it.

I also didn't appreciate his little dig about how the woman's attorney was also her boyfriend. That was a sneaky effort to get in an unsubstantiated allegation meant to undermine the credibility of people who complained about his own ethics. And his propensity to make a dig on the stand that is ultimately irrelevant to whether he breached the code of ethics, tells me a lot about his character. It's dirty pool.

we need a thank you! twice button. :twocents:

I missed that. I did see her pushing up her glasses in an odd full hand way like it was some kind of signal. Jodi looks especially impatient and antsy today.

Who pushes up their glasses with their whole hand like that?

the same person who holds her cup backwards:floorlaugh: weird one she is

Well if he spent so many hours talking to her and he heard the ninja story, he must know that she's a pathological liar. Did he include that fact in his evaluation of her? The possibility that she was lying when answering the evaluation questions?

This is an interesting article about his testimony:

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/

(Someone on WS posted it earlier but I can't give credit because I can't remember who it was!)

Wait. You mean once he (Samuels) and Nurmi told Jodi to tell them the truth, she didn't tell them the truth? You can't possibly mean she.....what? You mean she lied???!!

(yes, this is sarcasm)

O/T FBI has joined in the investigation of a body found in Scurry County Texas. Possible remains of Haley Dunn?

He didn't violate HIPAA. There was no identifying information given out. He gave a case scenario but no names, ages, places. No one knows who he is referring to.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Unless the divorce court documents were sealed the case would be public record so anyone could find out if they wanted to research it. He had private information he has disclosed to the public (on national TV) about this family that was not part of the court record. Bet NG is right on this one. lol

That was one of his notable quotables. Article says 3 to 8 out of 100,000 people, which would be .003 to .008%. Our CPA on the jury probably picked up on that one.

OMG, his best lie, I mean line, so far was "There was no internet back then" when he was talking about his sanction back in 2000. No internet???

JA had a truly bizarre look on her face when he was discussing intrusive thoughts.

I would guess that this case would be every defense attorney's worst nightmare, yet at the same time, they have appeared pretty sloppy.

Exactly - which means he was too disorganized to operate his business in legal and ethical means.

If you hired a contractor or plumber or electrician, is it acceptable for them to work on your house and not build to most recent codes? And if they did, to shrug it off and blame it on the lack of Internet? Its their job to stay current with legal codes. You'd never hire them again and they could lose their job if they didn't.

I work in the financial field and our codes change yearly and ignorance of the code changes is not acceptable in court of law. We sign a waiver yearly that we are compliant - and that includes taking ownership of learning what code changes took place over the year.

No names have been given out so it's okay. We don;t know who he is talking about.

Well, while it is true that it doesn't mean his evaluation was flawed, I disagree that it wasn't a big deal. he was formally disciplined as a result of this. And it appears he stopped doing evaluations afterward.

I personally would never hire a psych who has been disciplined for an ethical violation, to evaluate one of my clients custody cases and I don;t really know of an attorney who would. I think there is more to the story than the rules changed right when he was deciding to treat this guy and he was unaware of the change. I don't think he would be fined if it was that close and if that's all there was to it.

I also didn't appreciate his little dig about how the woman's attorney was also her boyfriend. That was a sneaky effort to get in an unsubstantiated allegation meant to undermine the credibility of people who complained about his own ethics. And his propensity to make a dig on the stand that is ultimately irrelevant to whether he breached the code of ethics, tells me a lot about his character. It's dirty pool.

So you're saying this is REALLY a bigger deal than he's trying to portray in his testimony?

tia
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members