trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the jurors believe the ME and the stabbing first theory, ALL of this testimony is worthless. She remember noting after the gunshot, but all the stabbing was already done by then.
WORTHLESS TESTIMONY since the gunshot was NOT first.

Excellent point. She painted herself in a corner with the gunshot story because the ME kinda proves that Travis could not have been in any kind of bogus "linebacker" pose after receiving that many stab wounds and she has already said the foghorn moment was AFTER the gunshot (which would imply she remembers the stabbing).

Her fog story also conveniently happened during the "cruel" portion of the murder definition and she is forced to "remember" the gunshot portion (with the fictitious closet chase) because without it she has no "self-defense" story whatsoever.

I'd like to ask Mr. Samuels if JA suffers from the most common criminal type of amnesia; convenient.

I'd rather have JM ask about malingering amnesia.

Seems like the good doc and JA both suffer from it:

It was more interesting watching LiLo's plea deal then watching Samuels talk hippocampus again.

I wish we had hot mics on the defense table like they did on TMZ streaming her plea deal agreement. Her attorney went to get something else on the record and Lindsay mumbles "I'm gonna kill you" :lol: He stands up again to get another thing on the record she says mumbles "stop" .. he says to her "well it has to be on the record".
LOL she looks a mess and sounds 148 yr old corpse.

Can't believe the jurors got less then 40 mins of actual testimony this morning, I would be so mad if I was a juror.
Judge Stephens needs to take the jurors lives into consideration, geesh!

i was watching that mess....you are spot on!!

I am one of those who just cannot completely ignore one's ugly deeds. Beauty is as beauty does, for me, so I have a difficult time understanding when everyone goes off about how "beautiful" this killer or that killer is.

Arias looked hideous as a blond, in my opinion. She looked much prettier as a brunette pre-trial (the 48 hours show is a good example). Now, she looks just plain awful and even though some of that is by design, I truly believe there is just no attractiveness left in any cell of her evil being. JMO, though.

The blonde hair on her! Looked fake! I don't think it did her any justice! Didnt match her eyebrows. I agree brunette looks better. I can see why she would need makeup! I do not think or have ever felt she was beautiful! She is looking pale! That gray pale jail look!! When they don't get fresh air and sun! I see no attractiveness!

Anyone else wish Dr. Samuels bartered for hair transplant services as well?

I mean, if the way he moves his lips when talking isn't annoying enough, periodically looking at his matted down horseshoe of hair around his temples is distracting.

At the very least, the DT could have provided the poor guy with a brush before he bolted to the stand like a flight attendant working his way through O'Hare airport en route to his next departure.

Unless the divorce court documents were sealed the case would be public record so anyone could find out if they wanted to research it. He had private information he has disclosed to the public (on national TV) about this family that was not part of the court record. Bet NG is right on this one. lol

Aren't you talking about something similar to Sunshine Law? Not all states have those. Not all courts docs are public in all states.

Am I missing something?

A couple questions for the doctor: If Jodi was in fight or flight mode, why did she run into a closet, thus cornering herself, instead of out the door, which posed a much easier exit for her?

Can you speculate, again, based on flight or fight, why someone would lunge TOWARD a person holding a loaded gun, head first?

Is it possible, based on his injuries, that Travis was the one running for his life and not Jodi?

Anyone think any of these questions would be allowed? lol...

O/T FBI has joined in the investigation of a body found in Scurry County Texas. Possible remains of Haley Dunn?

OMG, Hailey Dunn. Thanks for the heads up.

Jodi has got some antsy energy today. What's up with her?

the same person who holds her cup backwards:floorlaugh: weird one she is

OMG. Every time I see her adjust her glasses, flip her hair, pick up her water cup so weirdly, sometimes it's like she's stroking her face and throat......all I can think of is those are the hands that stabbed Travis over and over, slit his throat and dragged him back down that hallway and stuffed his body in that shower. She really should sit on her hands or keep them hidden under the table.

I think Jodi could have an outline of what she "remembers" for her story-telling, memorized, talking points memo...so she never varies. If you think about it, she always blames other people...so it is simple for her to remember. Travis was sitting, she stabbed him, he gets up...probably in much pain to run ward off other blows and run to sink or escape...or he pushed away....now that's where...Jodi rewrites history and memorizes it. If someone stabbed me in the chest, I'd react too. To push someone off or away, hands up (defense wounds) so the knife doesn't stab away...or like Travis said, gave his mother his back so it didn't hurt so much. :(
How do we know Jodi is not using her own words, saying Travis said it. Travis was busying fending off Jodi and coughing up blood and dying, gasping for breath.

HLN's defense lawyer appearing with Beth needs to shut up, imho.

That's a bit broad-brushed, but so was my comment.

I just made a guess about what might have happened based on what I've observed. I could be wrong, but I guess the point is we really don't know the background and all the facts so I don't think any real solid conclusions can be made from this one ethical complaint 20 years ago.

I get it - most of you disagree with me and think this ethical thing defines this man and discredits everything he says. There's plenty for Juan to cross examine him about to destroy his testimony. I think it's a mistake to focus too much on something non-substantive like this.

I know many will disagree with me, but I actually don't care about this. He could be the most ethical on the planet, but nothing makes up for the fact that he's unprofessional and, frankly, not very bright. I can't believe the jury is taking him seriously.

OMG. Every time I see her adjust her glasses, flip her hair, pick up her water cup so weirdly, sometimes it's like she's stroking her face and throat......all I can think of is those are the hands that stabbed Travis over and over, slit his throat and dragged him back down that hallway and stuff his body in that shower. She really should sit on her hands or keep them hidden under the table.

I think that would be more disturbing for me.

OMGosh, I have always hoped they would find her. Will be following the story as news breaks. Thank You!!

ETA: O/T FBI has joined in the investigation of a body found in Scurry County Texas. Possible remains of Haley Dunn? (Posted by garthmax)

If the jurors believe the ME and the stabbing first theory, ALL of this testimony is worthless. She remember noting after the gunshot, but all the stabbing was already done by then.
WORTHLESS TESTIMONY since the gunshot was NOT first.

Awesome! The ME testified the stabbing came first. This quack on the stand said he believes JA, that the shot came first - that she remembers the shot, but nothing after. Shot last, remembers before. Wow - sunk! Do you think Juan will question him on this?

Unless the divorce court documents were sealed the case would be public record so anyone could find out if they wanted to research it. He had private information he has disclosed to the public (on national TV) about this family that was not part of the court record. Bet NG is right on this one. lol

No identifying details...that is what HIPAA itself covers. There is a difference between this law and separate confidentiality practices that professionals are bound to legally and ethically. That is my point. He likely violated somethng obviously. It does not make it right, but many many people are confused as to what an actual violation of HIPAA is.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member