trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They withdrew their argument??? Wow. Haha. So, why couldn't they notify the courts so the jury could be there on time.

I'm going to rant for a second...why isn't there ANY consideration for the jury and their time??? Ridiculous! :furious:

:banghead:

Good afternoon everyone! For once I get to watch some of this live, as we are under a tornado watch and I am skeered to be in the barn! So I am at the house eating grits with leeks and mushrooms and joining ya'll!

OFGS! Defense team, why couldn't you have just conceded to that last week???? GRRRRRR

Killer Arias is aging right before our eyes, jmho. (looking at her in court now)

Defense vacates hearing, they will not have Samuels present the slides on instrumental vs reactive homicide.

Since the jurors weren't told to appear until 11am PST, the court is in recess until then.

So 27 mins of :waiting:

Anything interesting happen this weekend on the threads? I last read when the video of JA prowling through the garbage can and doing her yogi pose was released. Couldn't stomach any more of that psychopath before the weekend. If anyone said something brilliant, please consider your post "thanked" by me! :)
As if we ever say anything else? :floorlaugh:

I wonder what the defence is up to? Wonder if they will still try to sneak it in. they made Martinez work for nothing. Waiting for his misstep.

Well, that was the quickest sidebar yet! LOL

oh dear.. the ensemble...brown/greenish

Heya, Steph!

harttohart460.jpg

I'm no fan of Judge Perry but this circus of a trial makes me miss his innumerable 'please' and 'thank you' and 'I apologize' to that undeserving jury.

Seems to me the defense realized there was no way this quack was going to be able to testify about the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010