trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. Please help. The defense agreed to not use the slides but I never heard the judge rule that he will not testify to the reactive versus intrumental. Where are TH and others getting the info it was thrown out completely? Tyia

so let me get this straight....over the weekend the defense had a come to jesus moment and realized their skeevy "expert" was sinking their ship further and fired him? so no more mr. skeeves today? yeah!

Didn't JW argue on Thursday that nothing had changed about Samuels opinion, that it was the same it's always been? Well, if they've decided to not present this evidence, then apparently something changed. :rolleyes:

Martinez should just have no questions for Samuels. The only thing he's proven to me is that he's an expert in reading articles.

Why is there this vision of the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of OZ when I watch this illustrious defense team ? Either Samuels is complete bs or the so called science does not back him up. Hopefully, JM has had time to talk with a PTSD expert and has come to understand that PTSD is rather dependent on flashbacks, haunting flashbacks, not memory loss...just saying. Ms. Arias can't have it both ways, either she remembers or she doesn't. JMO she remembers everything, kinda hard to claim you remember part of what you did but the vicious part, i.e. stabbing and throat sliting, is conveniently a lost memory especially if it occurred before shooting the man. What an incredibly deceitful person she is.

I'M READY TO ROCK...

asusual_zpsc81299bb.gif

did anyone else see JM drop his notes in the trash at the sidebar. The DT could have made them aware.....they waste so much time!

If I were JM..
I would call him on his background re: NJ and I would rest.
The jury ain't stupid.

Don't even give them a chance to introduce their withdrawn theorys via testimony to JM.

Someone at the site you guys are talking about asked how many years you get for a life sentence!!! LOL

Jeankesarus
Thinks Samuels is an expert!

An expert what, magazine peruser?

Seriously, I've never disregarded any professional who testifies because I usually say "Well, they are the expert"....this one though, as soon as I found out that he garnered any modicum of an opinion from a Time Magazine article he was about as useful at t*ts on a bull for me at that point!

I know we aren't suppose to post negatives comments about the DT, but seriously...?

They are really coming off like a junior varsity team, IMO. Not organized, lousy expert witnesses, unprofessional conduct (rolling eyes, laughing, snickering, etc.), etc.

Why isn't court held on Fridays????? And part B, why isn't court held on Saturdays so 18 people can get back to their lives more exponentially?

A death penalty case should be held to a higher standard and regard than 'ordinary' cases and certain provisions should be upheld. Starting with 18 jurors being sequestered. This way they're closer to the courthouse and have less chance of reading/watching or talking over the case with family that they're comfortable with.

A lot of courts aren't open on Friday...budgetary reasons.

Thankfully I missed this "expert" dude on Thursday. From what I've heard, I have no desire to even watch it.

We went on a road trip (without any gas cans), had a fabulous time! It's crazy how interstates have gas stations all over! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee