DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

:silly: :lol:

animated-smileys-brutal-violent-302.gif

Honestly! :facepalm: This judge.

I'm frustrated for the family and for Mr. Martinez. You know how prepared he is about everything pertaining to this case. You know he and his office must have worked on the presentation of why this witness should not be allowed to do something the defense was already told he was not allowed to do. This thing never should have started on a roll to begin with.

There needs to be hand swapping at this defense team. I am beginning to think Nurmi and pals are doing things specifically to cause Martinez and the court time becuase his ego keeps getting hurt over the State telling him what he can and can't do.

She should see if the Jury is in, if so start. Ruling that they go on pretty much a half hour break with out even checking is just aggravating.

Let's hope this is a good day for TA's family in court, with JM dropping a bomb on Samuels' report...hoping this is the one where JA discussed moving the knife, which would blow her memory cover.

Do so want Samuels to end today...wonder if he will bring up DV? Seems that if he doesn't, it could weaken AL's testimony??? One would think that if she were that "abused", both experts for the defense would mention it.

Someone at the site you guys are talking about asked how many years you get for a life sentence!!! LOL

Those people over there are something else to say the least. I find myself rolling my eyes every time I read something of theirs. And of course they are so thrilled that I am interested in them at this moment but it's more like watching a train wreck-you just can't help it.:great:

So glad I went to the gym this morning & got out all my JA frustrations before court starts today! I feel much better! :great:

Bring it on defense team...I got this! :lol:

Someone at the site you guys are talking about asked how many years you get for a life sentence!!! LOL

Oh but wait........ You would think a life sentence is just that.

Not in the state of Florida ! I can tell you from experiance. I go in May to tell the Parole Board why they SHOULD NOT let my brothers killer out. Who was given a life sentence. This will be the 2nd time I have had to do this.

Oh and by the way, they do have a release date set for 2019. :what:

I am so confused about it all.

Jodi is lucky to the version of PTSD she claims. I know people with PTSD have horrible flashback and memories and would love to trade places with her. Her convenient amnesia reminds of cheesy soap operas. I don't believe she suffering from that at all. You can take a test on PTSD and answer the way you would expect someone that suffers from PTSD would and get the same answers.

That like.... what night is Saturday Night Live on? What night is Monday Night Football on? When does March Madness take place?

so many questions, so many idiots...

HLN has lost it. The fog horn thing is totaly rediculous. Now we got Baez on board to chase someone around a closet? They are nuts.

Who is that HLN host guy who kind of looks like Clark Kent?

did anyone else see JM drop his notes in the trash at the sidebar. The DT could have made them aware.....they waste so much time!

Pretty obvious, wasn't it? He probably spent most of his weekend working on that argument, only to be tossed out.

Wonder if Arias will try to look through the bin? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jean C has lost it. Lost memories cost by "stress". Somehow it seems that brutally eviscerating a man in his prime all over his bathroom was NOT stressful for JA. Who in the world could forget doing that kind of thing? Not buying it.

did anyone else see JM drop his notes in the trash at the sidebar. The DT could have made them aware.....they waste so much time!

Maybe he was trying to bait the trashcan to see if raccoon JA would go through the garbage :floorlaugh: oops, didn't mean to insult raccoons!

May I please vent and say I cannot stand Jean C. I mean I cannot even watch a minute of her. Meanwhile someone as talented as Beth needs to find work. I can't understand these things.

Jean C and whatshisface defense attorney on HLN seem to think this isn't such a bad thing for the DT.... saying JM has to be careful on cross now and the defense can bring up some of the points during closing arguments. :what:

And right on cue tonight, expect JC to do a complete 180 and say the exact opposite when she talks to Nancy Grace.

The DT and their client could spontaneously burst into flames and some defense TH will call it another great day for them. :facepalm:

Can someone clarify for me?

According to Jodi's story she shot Travis first, then went in search of a knife. Where did she say the knife was? Didn't she say Travis knocked the gun out of her hand to explain why she didn't shoot him twice? Wouldn't Travis then have gone for the gun and shot her? While she was running for the knife, wouldn't she have kept running, believing (1) Travis was hot on her trail with the gun or (2) Travis was chasing her without the gun? In either case, any sane person would keep running, not retrieve a weapon and turn back toward the person after them. No reason to think the gun is unloaded NOW, is there? No reason to believe there was only one bullet in it, was there?

HLN saying Samuels is "pimping his soul" for Jodi

Oh .... and his opinions are not reliable

Pimping his soul...love it! Hopefully the jurors share this opinion. I hope one or more of the jurors has had experience, either personally or through family/friends of PTSD and knows that what she has is not PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allewine