trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I missed this "expert" dude on Thursday. From what I've heard, I have no desire to even watch it.

We went on a road trip (without any gas cans), had a fabulous time! It's crazy how interstates have gas stations all over! :)

:floorlaugh:much much needed laugh!

Oh I definitely think Lindsay Lohan is a *advertiser censored*, but I wouldn't compare her to JA or CA.... Lindsay's an amateur and not ready for the olympics!

Well, she hasn't killed anyboy. But for running, jumping & standing skankiness, I think she's got a shot.

IIRC when Samuels got on the stand, JM reminded Wilmott to have him give his credentials. So my guess is he's planning something along those lines.

And as IIRC JM had to prompt defense to enter Samuels notes and docs into evidence as he was referring to them during direct.

hello all,

re-watch jm ask ja those last couple of questions after the jury on last wed . the question about ja going to her bishop to confess about sex but she did not tell him she killed ta, imo that was powerful. jmo

I know!!!! :banghead: I am so disappointed with this Judge, I can hardly contain myself. Although I am not an attorney, several years of my administrative career involved working as a legal assistant. It's almost like she is sabotaging this trial .... or she is just out of her league. She sustains and overrules in all the wrong places (IMO) and seems to be so afraid of adjudicating in favor of the defence.

She seems to have NO respect for her jury. So many of these "hearings" etc. could be handled outside the time of the jury. This court is so very disrespectful. I am starting to fear some kind of "quick-let's-get-out-of-here" verdict. I really am starting to get concerned. There is absolutely NO need for this trial to be going on this long ... and I think it is caused by the DT. Please put my thoughts at ease ... I am getting a little scared :please:. Tell me I'm wrong .... :panic:
I couldn't have said it better!:seeya:

did anyone else see JM drop his notes in the trash at the sidebar. The DT could have made them aware.....they waste so much time!

Don't let snoopy JA near the garbage can!

Exactly. I hope cross goes like this:

JM: So a person with amnesia and/or PTSD may not be a victim of a crime at all, but the sole perpetrator of a violent murder?

Samuels: Yes.

JM: Nothing further your honour.

OMG...that would be awesome:great::rocker:

By the way, I have blacked out once or twice in my life. I got out of a car and walked down the center of a road for a long distance and don't remeber I thing about it so it can happen. HLN can take that fog horn and put it somewhere.

Couldn't the Judge have at least checked to see if all the jurors were present and ready? I'm sure they would want to get this thing started rather than sit out in some room staring at the walls!

So let me be sure I understand, they want to wait for JM to make a mistake? :facepalm:
They'd probably be glad to have it to talk about, to be honest.

JC went on to say that Samuels made some good points about her memory and that some of us can probably relate and forgotten certain things that were emotional or stressful for us, but probably not to the degree that JA did. When something happens to me that is emotional, I remember every minute detail of it. I'm gonna have to start muting the TV when she's on, I think.

Can someone clarify for me?

According to Jodi's story she shot Travis first, then went in search of a knife. Where did she say the knife was? Didn't she say Travis knocked the gun out of her hand to explain why she didn't shoot him twice? Wouldn't Travis then have gone for the gun and shot her? While she was running for the knife, wouldn't she have kept running, believing (1) Travis was hot on her trail with the gun or (2) Travis was chasing her without the gun? In either case, any sane person would keep running, not retrieve a weapon and turn back toward the person after them. No reason to think the gun is unloaded NOW, is there? No reason to believe there was only one bullet in it, was there?

She says the gun was knocked out of her hands after he fell on her after she shot him

Originally she said the knife was either left in the bathroom or bedroom after cutting the rope. (apparently before the fog she never noticed the knife in either location).

She also said it is possible TA grabbed the knife first, not that she didn't go retrieve it.

Basically any of your logically questions she can't answer, because she doesn't remember. I guess in Jodi's world you DO bring a knife to a gun fight.

Trying to clear the Fognesia™

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuB5i2H27dg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuB5i2H27dg[/ame]

Good afternoon (for me)! I love this site. :loveyou:

Here we go!!!

Justice for Travis and his family/friends!!!! :rocker:

Looks like I have already fallen behind! Just wanted to say

Hey PooDoomom! WELCOME TO WS!

:seeya:
:great:

Couldn't the Judge have at least checked to see if all the jurors were present and ready? I'm sure they would want to get this thing started rather than sit out in some room staring at the walls!
Does the 11am start mean that the evidentiary matter has been settled ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee