trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Samuels testimony does nothing. It cost the State thousands of dollars and he has not said anything that indicates she did anything but murder a man

Awwww that's nice.....glad to see Jodi's mom having a good time again in court.
Nice

I really wonder what all JA's mother has to laugh about. I don't think the jury is there, but I would think she would do her stress relief laughing (if that is what it is) elsewhere. Her child is on trial for murder in a death penalty case.

Legally...he didn't. I work in the field. He gave out no more information then what can be found on local medical board trial transcripts where patients are identified by initials.. If you want to facepalm me, facepalm them too. Again, he isn't ethical...but he didn't violate HIPAA. Maybe I
other confidentiality laws, but HIPAA itself alone-No.There is a difference. There are no identifying details and no names.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

:facepalm:
it is directed at the silly trial really. I mean it is so useless when the woman admitted killing defenseless Travis while he was without anything at all on his person or near him to defend himself.
so :facepalm: myself...
everyone who is watching this trial are :please:
that it is going to move along and less sidebars and all that stuff. and also less un-expert amnesia testimony..:please::moo:
so no..:facepalm:
was not directed at you..

Medicate much Jodi? I wonder if she had a little something to help her flat effect from slipping?

Longest sidebar ever!!

I have a feeling they want this "expert" to testify about Travis' "alleged" pedophilia activities.

I really wonder what all JA's mother has to laugh about. I don't think the jury is there, but I would think she would do her stress relief laughing (if that is what it is) elsewhere. Her child is on trial for murder in a death penalty case.
I did notice they the twins :moo::moo:
seem to be enjoying the notoriety ....?? Talking and i even saw some headphone ear wires or whatever the one has on sometimes?

Jodi doesn't want to admit she showered with Travis' body, she had to make sure her DNA was off him, I bet her hands were bleeding from the cuts she got from the knife slipping from stabbing TA. Now she cannot admit that. Con-job Jodi. Jodi doesn't want to admit she showered with a corpse either.
Where were her shoes? The cops didn't find them. There was a bloody shoe-print not being talked about. She said she lost her shoes, I think Jodi knows she left that print or once again, she saw the crime scene photos and Jodi is playing forensics expert, re-writing stories as she sees evidence. To do all this, Jodi needed the fog or amnesia.

BBM

I would expect that the shoe print is not an issue because it was created when the friend first discovered the body before having Mimi call 911.

I hope tonight on HLN when they do the Travis bathroom and closet set up that they built--They have the same shelving that was in Travis's closet.
Then they can get someone a hundred or so lbs to try and stand on it as if they are reaching for the gun,then we can see what happens to the shelf.
I think the shelf is either going to break the pins off or the shelf will tip up dumping anything thats on them.
Should be interesting to watch.

I would watch it but they announced that Baez will be arguing for JA to the mock jury. If Baez in on, I am not watching. I can't believe HLN is so dumb to have him on. They are losing viewers.

I hope tonight on HLN when they do the Travis bathroom and closet set up that they built--They have the same shelving that was in Travis's closet.
Then they can get someone a hundred or so lbs to try and stand on it as if they are reaching for the gun,then we can see what happens to the shelf.
I think the shelf is either going to break the pins off or the shelf will tip up dumping anything thats on them.
Should be interesting to watch.

What gets to me is at one moment Jodi is able to leap and make herself light as a feather to reach the gun, but another minute or so later is able to have the strength to stab Travis 29 times, almost cut his head off while running around and then able to drag him back to the tub? Something doesn't make sense.

Ill be really irked if they pick on Travis sexual practices.. What the heck we have a few texts and a phone call and Jodi's word that he was a deviate..

WHO BELIEVE HER?!!

This guy did not have a chance to talk to TA! This ticks me off.

BBM

Ya ... exactly ... just like the case where he testified in a child custody case after "only interviewing one side (husband's) ... bartering for dental services. Geesh!!!! GMAFB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966