trial day 32: the defense continues it's case in chief #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge is back on bench... about to start back up.

That young woman that was talking to the judge seems to be the one in charge of audio-visual equipment. Think they may be having trouble again?? Opened a bottle of wine.....

OT just now joining you all, just got back a little bit ago from the 36th Annual Joplin Globe Spelling Bee where my daughter took 3RD PLACE out of about 100 4th-6th graders from the Tri-State area!! :rocker:

IIRC, Pink Panther posted this article; http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-how-expert-was-dr-samuels-expert-testimony/

Forgive me if I didn't thank the right person. This is my favorite part;

March 17, 2013
Jodi Arias Trial: How “Expert” Was Dr. Samuels’ Expert Testimony?

...Psychopaths and Crime-Related Amnesia

Claims of amnesia among defendants can be sincere but psychopaths are a different story. Psychopaths are characteristically egocentric, manipulative, callous, not remorseful or empathic. Please remember that many professionals have offered opinions that Jodi Arias is a psychopath. Keep in mind that many professionals use the terms psychopath, sociopaths, and antisocial personality disorder, interchangeably.

Stephen Porter and colleagues (2001) noted that psychopathic offenders, because of their ability to be manipulative, deceive and lie, are likely prone to false claims of amnesia when they perceive it as benefiting their personal situation. Research has also shown that psychopaths may in fact have superior memories of traumatic events, when compared to non-psychopaths. They often have vivid memories of their violent acts, especially in cases of premeditation. Psychopaths also have profound emotional deficits which can make them immune to anxiety, depression and trauma. Porter et al., (2001) assert that claims of dissociative amnesia, among psychopathic offenders, are “very likely to be fabricated.”...

When I saw her saying that about her mugshot, that she smiled that way because that is what Travis would have done, I first thought " Travis wouldn't be in that position.'

But then :what: I though wow.

What if Travis had been able to overpower her and get the knife and gun away from her and she was killed in the struggle? Yikes. Travis coulkd have found himself in this exact same position, and some might not have believed a small woman would have dared come after him with a knife.

Sadly enough that would have been a big possibility.

I saw the judge and then I didn't...maybe I have global transient amnesia.....

Prodigy :rocker::rocker: lolol
I miss usenet too ....ah the old Com 64 days....

Awww, yes...Usenet. That was quite an interesting group experience. I wonder what happened to some of my old acquaintances from Usenet?

Good point. All this would be pointless to me as it's clear she planned on killing him long before she arrived at his house that day.

I understand this fog when someone dies, you suddenly cannot remember if you stopped at the stop sign a mile back, omg. You walk around like a zombie getting funeral clothes together, bits and pieces of the day fade away.
But, you remember the heighten parts of when they died. You cannot forget it, it is like they say, what were you doing when JFK was shot? where were you when 9/11 happened? You remember screaming when you got the call or worse things if they died violently. It is like Travis telling that story when he had a gun tapping against his temple......and that killer even stole that story, she probably planned on stabbing him but a gun...well, she already knew the horror Travis felt of having a gun against his temple. She wanted him to suffer emotionally, physically and mentally. She deserves death and I've said at times they should do away with the death penalty! then, ....along came Jodi!
In the beginning of the trial, split screen, Jodi reacts to the Flores interview quite visibly when he asks, "did you get caught?"...yeah, Travis caught on to Jodi and was going to expose her, that's why she killed him. She's been evil things for a long, long time. And I bet, imho, the twins in the front row know this, at least something wasn't right with Jodi, not at all.

Ill be really irked if they pick on Travis sexual practices.. What the heck we have a few texts and a phone call and Jodi's word that he was a deviate..

WHO BELIEVE HER?!!

This guy did not have a chance to talk to TA! This ticks me off.

Oh hilarious considering at the rate this trial is moving
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm having FIOS installed tomorrow which will be great for communicating with you guys, but getting to see Samuels at blazing speeds -- Yuck. Hopefully he will be off the stand by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA